What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R17 Fri - Rabbitohs 16-22 Storm @ ANZ

Round 17: Rabbitohs v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moffla

Bench
Thats about as good as Souths will play, maybe with a bit better handling on another day. But our attack will be stunted for the rest of the year without Latrell, and a great side can find the weakness in the young backs

Just going to make up the numbers from here out
I don’t know. Hold on to the ball and you probably win that game

granted, we were missing a few and weren’t fully tuned in, but if any side outside storm, Roosters or Penrith win the comp it’d be Souths IMO.

yobbo84

First Grade
I thought we played well but it's the same story every time vs the Storm. Top marks for effort, but their ruck 'management' unsettles us into errors and the class of Munster et al gets us at the end.

On a side note, I do love Jaydn Su'A. So much fun to watch.

BranVan3000

Coach
I don’t know. Hold on to the ball and you probably win that game

granted, we were missing a few and weren’t fully tuned in, but if any side outside storm, Roosters or Penrith win the comp it’d be Souths IMO.
We've got a great pack. But also very young, potentially lacking that bit of experience in tough games.

The shit weather makes it hard to read, but that poor handling is more common than not for us this year

lockyno1

Post Whore
We've got a great pack. But also very young, potentially lacking that bit of experience in tough games.

The shit weather makes it hard to read, but that poor handling is more common than not for us this year

Won't win without Mitchell, hate to be blunt but it's true. Corey Allen is an awful fullback and Johston isn't a fullback at all.

blue bags

First Grade
Classic Bennett attack
image.dynimg.full.q75.jpg

If my kids caught up with your kids last night, and you know where they are, can you ask them to the ring home this morning please @blue bags ? They were supposed to be studying at the Penrith Library last night.

No call from the cops Last night, the boys obviously partied like the Storm play footy.

Drink the punch and fall asleep. No fun in between.

Latest posts