What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R17 Sun - Cowboys 23-22* Dragons @ QCBS

Round 17: Cowboys v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 17
North Queensland Cowboys v St George Illawarra Dragons
Queensland Country Bank Stadium, South Townsville
Sunday 6 September 2020

Kickoff 6:30pm - Fox

TL-NQL20a.png

1. Valentine Holmes 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Justin O'Neill 4. Esan Marsters 5. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 6. Scott Drinkwater 7. Jake Clifford 8. Francis Molo 9. Reuben Cotter 10. Jordan McLean 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Mitchell Dunn 13. Josh Mcguire
Interchange: 14. Daejarn Asi 15. John Asiata 16. Tom Gilbert 17. Corey Jensen 18. Shane Wright 19. Jake Granville 20. Peter Hola 21. Ben Hampton

TL-SGI20a.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Jordan Pereira 3. Euan Aitken 4. Zac Lomax 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Corey Norman 7. Adam Clune 8. Blake Lawrie 9. Ben Hunt 10. Josh Kerr 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Jacob Host 13. Cameron McInnes
Interchange: 14. Billy Brittain 15. Jackson Ford 16. Tyrell Fuimaono 17. Kaide Ellis 18. Eddie Blacker 19. Tristan Sailor 20. Jayden Sullivan 21. Max Feagai

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Todd Smith, Drew Oultram
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Galea

Last edited by a moderator:

2 weeks

Coach
All this talk of getting old
It's getting me down my love
Like a cat in a bag, waiting to drown
This time I'm comin' down
And I hope you're thinking of me
As you lay down on your side
Now the drugs don't work
They just make you worse
But I know I'll see your face again
Now the drugs don't work
They just make you worse
But I know I'll see your face again

beave

Coach
There’s a part of me that hopes and asteroid hits our new stadium over the weekend and the game gets called off. I’ve been with NQ since the start, this year has been the worst IMO of our 25 years with all things considered.

Cannot wait for this merkin of a season to end.

SBD82

Coach
There’s a part of me that hopes and asteroid hits our new stadium over the weekend and the game gets called off. I’ve been with NQ since the start, this year has been the worst IMO of our 25 years with all things considered.

Cannot wait for this merkin of a season to end.
If you could delay that asteroid until our squad and coaching team arrive, I’d be pretty grateful.