What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R19 Thu - Rabbitohs 16-26 Bulldogs @ ANZ

Round 19: Rabbitohs v Bulldogs

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vee

First Grade
It was still wrong for mine, and the still doesn't show the full story. He hits his shoulder and the force of it snaps Lewis' head into his shoulder and then his head slams into the turf when he falls.

I don't believe we should be sending blokes to the bin for that. It's not even like a falling player being hit high.

And worst of all the one man advantage gave LU false hope of a Broncos spoon....that's the biggest crime of the whole thing
With you on the Drongos call but have another look. First contact top of shoulder slid straight over into neck, lower head. You can't do that, sinbin every time for mine.

Vee

First Grade
With you on the Drongos call but have another look. First contact top of shoulder slid straight over into neck, lower head. You can't do that, singing every time for mine.
Just saw it again, absolutely spot on.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
I’m not upset about the Paulo try on reflection. BunkerMong would’ve probably given it the green light.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It was still wrong for mine, and the still doesn't show the full story. He hits his shoulder and the force of it snaps Lewis' head into his shoulder and then his head slams into the turf when he falls.

I don't believe we should be sending blokes to the bin for that. It's not even like a falling player being hit high.

And worst of all the one man advantage gave LU false hope of a Broncos spoon....that's the biggest crime of the whole thing

Its certainly a penalty but I am leaning towards it maybe being too harsh as a sin bin because it did originally hit the shoulder and rised up. I think big man on little man gets attention

That said the rules are clear any contact to the head is a penalty

Bazal

Post Whore
I’m not upset about the Paulo try on reflection. BunkerMong would’ve probably given it the green light.

"I cannot conclusively overturn the onfield call of try as I cannot prove that the grass in that spot is not 14cm long. The onfield call of try will be supported, have you seen my biceps?"

Bazal

Post Whore
Its certainly a penalty but I am leaning towards it maybe being too harsh as a sin bin because it did originally hit the shoulder and rised up. I think big man on little man gets attention

That said the rules are clear any contact to the head is a penalty

I would probably be cool with a penalty for the same reason I am with accidental high shots on falling blokes. That's the way they want to rule it and have for years.

But I don't reckon it was a sin bin. It was still a good hit, Lewis just has a fking rubber neck

Latest posts