What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R20 Fri - Rabbitohs 60-8 Roosters @ ANZ

Round 20: Rabbitohs v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anyone can make history it's this Roosters side. It's obvious they all checked out after Friend's injury.

I don't hate the Roosters or their fans, ( I've always found our rivalry respectful with some great banter ) but I can't stand Robbo.

This result has brought even more life to this finals series. All we need now is the Eels to find their early season form and this could be one of the all time great finals series.

I can’t stand the prick either.

pantherz9103

First Grade
If anyone can make history it's this Roosters side. It's obvious they all checked out after Friend's injury.

2020 has been such a tough year but then a Broncos Spoon was at least a silver lining aside from my own team finally showing something. A Roosters premiership particularly after conceding 60 would be a reminder that we can’t have nice things.

Latest posts