What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R20 Fri - Rabbitohs 60-8 Roosters @ ANZ

Round 20: Rabbitohs v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
Well I worked till 8.30 pm so I didn’t start watching the game till 9pm, well what can I say, well done Souths, completely outplayed the Roosters after the 5 min mark, I can only remember two games like that before, when Easts beat Souths 62-0 and when Canberra beat Easts 66-4.
There was one at Brookie as well IIRC.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Great weekend

Broncos get spoon
And Souths hit 60.

Something I've never seen.

It looks like a glass half full weekend for me , Broncos get the spoon +, get a bonus 2 bottles of Penfolds Max Shiraz Cab today +, Roosters get towelled by Souths -,working tomorrow on my weekend off-, so only batting at 50 % so far.

Last edited:

some11

Referee
trent.png
"I'd like to talk to the manager..."

Apey

Staff member
If anyone can make history it's this Roosters side. It's obvious they all checked out after Friend's injury.

I don't hate the Roosters or their fans, ( I've always found our rivalry respectful with some great banter ) but I can't stand Robbo.

This result has brought even more life to this finals series. All we need now is the Eels to find their early season form and this could be one of the all time great finals series.
Roosters fans on here would be more tolerable if they stopped pretending they can read Robbos mind or that their mate Robbo is the greatest 4d chess champion that ever was. Losing by 60 is all part of the big brain plan.

SDM

First Grade
Teams who are a threat to the Roosters have plenty of footage to look at already. It's well understood what they can do, the thing is to stop it.

This game comes down to whether the Roosters are happy to travel to Brisbane in week 1 of the finals. It's not good that they can gain an advantage by losing and I'm sure the NRL integrity goons will be watching carefully.
Someone call the cops, not smug enough.

Valheru

Coach
The right edge was the key issue here.

Sitilli aubo and iku were attrocious. Crighton (played lock), manu and B-Moz would have seen at least 30 less points scored.

Not saying we win with that right edge because no one looked real interested but I doubt it gets anywhere near as bad as it was.

Liu needs to come back to lock, the right edge reset as described above.

Sitilli to bench, he just doesn't have the defensive game to be an 80 minute player against the best sides at the minute.

Collins comes back to bench.

SBW won't be losing his place.

That leaves one spot and I hate to say it but Aubo doesn't make the top 17 at the moment. Lam was probably our brightest spark last night and deserves the spot.

If Jake doesn't play then lam starts and aubo is utility on bench

Roosters fans on here would be more tolerable if they stopped pretending they can read Robbos mind or that their mate Robbo is the greatest 4d chess champion that ever was. Losing by 60 is all part of the big brain plan.

Some of us are just scratching around in the dark searching for answers to make ourselves feel better. I as some may attest, am content with boob gifs. I’m a simple man.

horrie hastings

First Grade
There was one at Brookie as well IIRC.

I was talking about either the Roosters hitting the 60 point mark or the opposition hitting 60 points against the Roosters.
Two other games i can remember is Easts beating Wests 62-4 at the SFS in 1998 and Canterbury beating Easts 60-10 back in 2010, that year we did make the Grand Final.