What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R20 Fri - Titans 36-6 Knights @ Cbus Super

Round 20: Titans v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reflector

Juniors
Titans clicked tonight, everything that could go right for them did go right. You've got to hope they can maintain momentum going into next season and show this kind of form earlier that'll book them a spot in the finals.

I saw somebody on Broncos HQ mention that Darius this season was a perfect reflection of the club- arrogant, lazy and playing like they didn't want to be there. I'd suggest it's similar with Pearce and the Knights- when they have momentum and the other team is there for the taking, they're in it. But when it's not going their way they go missing and don't show any grind. It's time for him to go, because the Knights are not the same club they were when he joined. They should have much bigger aspirations, and he's not the player to take them there.

Knights should give up their position to the Tits in the final series then go home since their so disinterested and unfocused.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif
WOWSERS! Did I just see a nipple??? Erection mode activated!

Apey

Staff member
I wonder whether Apey enjoying the game..
Im enjoying your absolute obsession with Ponga. Was this your only post in this thread that didnt mention him?

Titans look like they're going to have a great year next year. We got out-enthused yet again and with a home final on the line. Absolutely embarrassing stuff.

If we re-sign Pearce I think I might be just about done with my membership. He had a good year for us in 2018 but consistently gets outplayed by the opposition halves and his own partner.

Generalzod

Immortal
Im enjoying your absolute obsession with Ponga. Was this your only post in this thread that didnt mention him?

Titans look like they're going to have a great year next year. We got out-enthused yet again and with a home final on the line. Absolutely embarrassing stuff.

If we re-sign Pearce I think I might be just about done with my membership. He had a good year for us in 2018 but consistently gets outplayed by the opposition halves and his own partner.
Well Apey I'm not the only one....Its only friendly banter dont take it to heart.

Latest posts