What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R3 Thu - Broncos 6-34 Eels @ Suncorp

Round 3: Broncos v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
Yeah the rule changes have looked really good so far. A fast paced, free flowing game.

In contrast the AFL have made the slight change of reducing their matches by 20% looool. Their fans are spewing.

As a comparison imagine the uproar over 64 minute game's of NRL.

That's what the AFL have done.

V'landys really is on fire whilst the rival code is collapsing during the crisis.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah the rule changes have looked really good so far. A fast paced, free flowing game.

In contrast the AFL have made the slight change of reducing their matches by 20% looool. Their fans are spewing.

As a comparison imagine the uproar over 64 minute game's of NRL.

That's what the AFL have done.

V'landys really is on fire whilst the rival code is collapsing during the crisis.

The Raiders wish V'Landys had gone the same way

t-ba

Post Whore
1 can plus 3 bottles

I just went through an entire bottle of Crown Royale. My wife insisted we had no dry to go with it. Lo and behold I found the f**king Dry behind a f**king mountain of paper towels and bog roll yesterday. Furious.

Latest posts