What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R4 Mon - Bulldogs 22-2 Dragons @ Bankwest

Round 4: Bulldogs v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 4
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v St George Illawarra Dragons
Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta
Monday 8 June 2020

TL-CBY20.png

1. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 2. Nick Meaney 3. Reimis Smith 4. Will Hopoate 5. Christian Crichton 6. Kieran Foran 7. Lachlan Lewis 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Dylan Napa 11. Josh Jackson 12. Dean Britt 13. Adam Elliott
Interchange: 14. Jake Averillo 15. Renouf To'omaga 16. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 17. Sauaso Sue 19. Ofahiki Ogden 20. Kerrod Holland 21. Sione Katoa 22. Brandon Wakeham

TL-SGI20.png

1. Corey Norman 2. Jordan Pereira 3. Brayden Wiliame 4. Zac Lomax 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Ben Hunt 7. Adam Clune 8. Josh Kerr 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Tariq Sims 13. James Graham
Interchange: 14. Trent Merrin 15. Blake Lawrie 16. Issac Luke 17. Euan Aitken 18. Tyrell Fuimaono 19. Matthew Dufty 20. Jacob Host 21. Jackson Ford

67B5T0I.jpg

Referees: Henry Perenara
Sideline Officials: Todd Smith, Gavin Badger
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Bryan Norrie

Last edited by a moderator:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Merge can thank their lucky stars the Titties exist, otherwise they would be red hot spoon favorites. The Dogs got demolished by Manly but they still showed far more heart. They will grind out a win.

Ive given the dragons the benefit of the doubt for their 1st 3 games by tipping them.... if they cant manage to win this one, the unlosable game, then all hope is lost and i wont be tipping them again this year....
dogs are horrendous, on paper dragons shit all over them.
drags by 13+

YoHadrian

Juniors
Ive given the dragons the benefit of the doubt for their 1st 3 games by tipping them.... if they cant manage to win this one, the unlosable game, then all hope is lost and i wont be tipping them again this year....
dogs are horrendous, on paper dragons shit all over them.
drags by 13+

I hope you don't have to explain to your Mrs that you lost the grocery money on Dragon's 13+, that's even worse than the magic beans for the cow.

shear_joy9

Coach
could be the one game this season that Lachlan lewis' bombs actually cause some damage.

I think James Graham's pass mark for a good game these days is to make more metres than minutes played. Absolute passenger out there