What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R6 Fri - Panthers 21-14 Storm @ Campbelltown

Round 6: Panthers v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 6
Penrith Panthers v Melbourne Storm
Campbelltown Stadium, Leumeah
Friday 19 June 2020

Kickoff 7:55pm, Nine/9Now, Fox League/Kayo

TL-PEN20a.png

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Josh Mansour 3. Dean Whare 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Brian To'o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nathan Cleary 8. James Tamou 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Liam Martin 13. Isaah Yeo
Interchange: 14. Matt Burton 15. Zane Tetevano 16. Moses Leota 17. Billy Burns 18. Mitch Kenny 19. Brent Naden 20. Jack Hetherington 21. Caleb Aekins

TL-MEL20a.png

1. Ryan Papenhuyzen 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. Justin Olam 4. Brenko Lee 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Ryley Jacks 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Christian Welch 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Dale Finucane
Interchange: 14. Brandon Smith 15. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui 16. Tom Eisenhuth 17. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 18. Max King 19. Marion Seve 20. Jahrome Hughes 21. Paul Momirovski

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Chris Butler, Peter Gough
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Bryan Norrie

Last edited by a moderator:

pantherz9103

First Grade
Basically we never beat the Storm. Only won against them 2 times out of the last 20.

It’s hard to tip us unless we can take advantage of a lot of possession or something, but we usually don’t against the best sides.

GongPanther

Referee
Cleary and his staff will have to word hard on getting Crighton's head ready for this game, or the Storm will crucify us out wide with their heavyweight backline.

With it being a forecast as a dry track, the Panthers need to play this one solely in the forwards to contain them if possible.

Either we win by 6 forward passes, or lose by 16 chicken wings.

I'll opt for the Panthers by 6 forward passes.

The_Frog

First Grade
Really? Mate, you're f**king embarrassing the rest of us with the "blame the ref" bullshit - If we lose, I can guarantee it won't be the refs fault.
I knew someone would trot this out, and surprised it took so long. 23% under him speaks for itself. The worst NRL ref by a mile. Cummins at least does it with some panache.

ACTPanthers

Bench
I knew someone would trot this out, and surprised it took so long. 23% under him speaks for itself. The worst NRL ref by a mile. Cummins at least does it with some panache.
Ok I concede to your ultimate intellect... IT'S ALL THE REFS FAULT!!! Even before kick off.... He just hates the Panthers and it's all a conspiracy... Better?

The_Frog

First Grade
Ok I concede to your ultimate intellect... IT'S ALL THE REFS FAULT!!! Even before kick off.... He just hates the Panthers and it's all a conspiracy... Better?
Yes. Now pull your head in. Once again you are trying to start a fight in a game forum.

ACTPanthers

Bench
It just boggles the mind that someone can legitimately blame the refs when the game hasn't even started yet. It's just complete and utter nonsense and paints the rest of us as ref blaming twats. f**king shits me to tears.

SDM

First Grade
It just boggles the mind that someone can legitimately blame the refs when the game hasn't even started yet. It's just complete and utter nonsense and paints the rest of us as ref blaming twats. f**king shits me to tears.
And if it is not the ref, then the other team only won because they got heaps of possession, like possesion is decided by the ref or the possession gods. May as well say they only won because of all the tries they scored.