What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R6 Fri - Rabbitohs 40-12 Warriors @ Bankwest

Round 6: Rabbitohs v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 6
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Warriors
Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta
Friday 19 June 2020

Kickoff 6pm, Fox League/Kayo

TL-SOU20a.png

1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Dane Gagai 3. Campbell Graham 4. Braidon Burns 5. Alex Johnston 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Thomas Burgess 11. Jaydn Su'A 12. Ethan Lowe 13. Cameron Murray
Interchange: 14. Liam Knight 15. Patrick Mago 16. Tom Amone 17. Bayley Sironen 18. Mark Nicholls 19. Corey Allan 20. James Roberts 21. Keaon Koloamatangi

TL-WAR20a.png

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. Patrick Herbert 3. Peta Hiku 4. Gerard Beale 5. Adam Pompey 6. Kodi Nikorima 7. Blake Green 8. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown 9. Wayde Egan 10. Lachlan Burr 11. Eliesa Katoa 12. Tohu Harris 13. Adam Blair
Interchange: 14. Karl Lawton 15. Poasa Faamausili 16. King Vuniyayawa 17. Jack Murchie 18. David Fusitu'a 20. Agnatius Paasi 21. Chanel Harris-Tavita 22. Isaiah Papali'i

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin
Sideline Officials: Belinda Sharpe, Jon Stone
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea

Last edited by a moderator:

Valheru

Coach
I can just feel the excitement for this one.

Souths to continue beating the teams they "should" beat.

Bazal

Post Whore
Good Friday night line up this week. I'm all buckled in for four hours or so of thrilling Matt Nable promos.

Sphagnum

Coach
If you really want to appreciate how lazy and useless Adam Blair is, have a couple of dollars on him to score a try. Trust me, it’s hilarious.

Meth

Staff member
If you really want to appreciate how lazy and useless Adam Blair is, have a couple of dollars on him to score a try. Trust me, it’s hilarious.

ok but he was bloody fantastic last week

if you gamble of him scoring a try, that's on you

KennySterling

Juniors
Which Warriors will turn up today ? Bennett & Kearney being former World Cup-winning coaching partners with NZ adds to the interest.

Pommy

Coach
Anyone else having dramas with Kayo? Adverts seem fine but the in studio stuff is unwatchable.

Bazal

Post Whore

Look, tbh my form lately means I don't have a couple of dollars left in my betting account after tonights loser bets were placed....I'm going worse than @hineyrulz

Meth

Staff member
No idea why Vuniyayawa is out and we've kept Faamausili in. Weird

Meth

Staff member
Anyone else having dramas with Kayo? Adverts seem fine but the in studio stuff is unwatchable.

That's the same on Fox.

Sound and picture is perfect- unfortunately, the panelists are just shit

t-ba

Post Whore
I'm going to guess the answer is 'contracts' but why in the f**k do they have the flamethrowers going off as the players enter an empty ground?