What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R9 Sat - Raiders 14-20 Storm @ GIO

Round 9: Raiders v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greenfields

Juniors
f**king ridiculous seating selections though... I got mine right on 2PM when they became available and somehow I'm in the non-covered section of the grandstand. And I am in the priority one group.
Is it designated seating? Went last week and everyone seemed to sit where they like.

LOL, is Dunamis Lui still a thing??? Guaranteed to drop the ball 5 times a game....and WTF is a Kai O'Donnell??? Raiders gonna get absolutely REKTD!

BadnMean

Juniors
LOL, is Dunamis Lui still a thing??? Guaranteed to drop the ball 5 times a game....and WTF is a Kai O'Donnell??? Raiders gonna get absolutely REKTD!

Yeah he's usually good for about 1 drop a game but I can live with Lui coming in as a backup prop- he basically didn't miss a tackle the second half of last year so Sticky has a bit of time for him. Kind of guy who wins coaches awards.

I think Kai O'Donnell is destined to ride the pine for 78 minutes...

bileduct

Coach
lol... Storm at $1.90 head to head is easy f**king money. Should have jumped on earlier in the day when it was over $2.

NewySteel

Juniors
lol... Storm at $1.90 head to head is easy f**king money. Should have jumped on earlier in the day when it was over $2.

Granted they’re without Munster, I couldn’t believe my eyes seeing them at $2 to beat an out of form team dealing with injuries. Had to load up.

RedVDave

First Grade
I know Raiders haven't been great but, Storm are coming off a really intense game. Storm are the kind of team that can back that up as they have proven many times in the past. If Raiders bring the same intensity they did last time these 2 teams played they can win it.

moffla

Bench
Suli is out. If we start Seve on the win then Canberra are in with a serious shot

shear_joy9

Coach
Jacks and Hughes are backup halves at best but that's all they will need. Canberra have been getting destroyed by bigger forward packs this season and this is the lightest pack they have fielded. Against the dragons, tigers, sea eagles they could barely get 40m a set. The last 20m against the dragons they were struggling to lift their feet. Brandon Smith will be salivating at the prospect

This Year?

Immortal
Raiders. The Storm will be doing all sorts of things to try to get to Curtis Scott and the Raiders will get under the Storm's skin like the Sharks do.
It will be hilarious and awesome

BadnMean

Juniors
Raiders. The Storm will be doing all sorts of things to try to get to Curtis Scott and the Raiders will get under the Storm's skin like the Sharks do.
It will be hilarious and awesome

Scott didn't even make the bench. he was dropped for Oldfield last week & this week was replaced from his bench spot as Rapana has returned from injury.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Like everyone else see the Storm being too good here. I get the Raiders have a lot of injuries but there seems to be a lot of other issues in this side too

Melbourne by 12