What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R9 Sat - Raiders 14-20 Storm @ GIO

Round 9: Raiders v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Its not, it's all but been confirmed... ACL's are very easily diagnosed from a physical test. It would be a MAJOR upset if its not an ACL, but on that off chance? It's probably other major ligaments that change his situation from 9 months to 4... either way, season over

Sorry, I wasn’t clear. By same result, I meant the shell of a player Campo became afterwards.

noforwardpass

Juniors
Atkins didn't fail to put the ball dead (or just ground it). Atkins didn't lose the ball with an easy try. That also isn't "not an ounce of luck" - its players f**king up. These are thethings that cost Canberra the game - not the refs.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Oh f**k right off. Just f**k right off you miserable f**king maggot. Seriously, the f**king hide of you. Read the f**king room dickhead.

hahah you are the best mate.

Also Hodgson should probably recover better than Campo because they have slightly different games. Maybe I am just coping

nick87

Coach
Sorry, I wasn’t clear. By same result, I meant the shell of a player Campo became afterwards.
ahh right... yes... i had not considered that, im not emotionally prepared for life without competency at the hooker position
My theropist thinks i still need time to flesh out the truma of Glenn Buttriss

Wizardman

First Grade
Williams has played hooker for Wigan. Could moving him be an option ?
Havilli is a pretty solid 9. Have to go with him to plug holes in defence. Williams at 9 would bring about the return of Sam Williams at 7. I don't think Raiders fans want to see that one (good skills, could never put it together for a period of time).

shear_joy9

Coach
No nsw cup isn’t a problem for Canberra. The way they are dropping like flies half the Queanbeyan blues will be getting a run soon

some11

Referee
The best thing about this game is that Matt Nable's big narration is done for the week!
Bellamy .. heart of gold ..

soJTy74.gif

Just a daily reminder, he and smith are both humongous pieces of shit.

King hit

Coach
Storm were the better team but wow Canberra got screwed over with some of those decisions. If Stuart blew up after the game he was well within his rights to do so.

Latest posts