What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

Mr Spock!

Referee
That's a given for a player on close to a million.

But that works both ways.

On close to million, you need that nearly every week.

Not a few weeks a season.
Not sure we need a million dollar centre
when we have a rookie fullback ($200k?), a half that looks on the way out(650k), a half that plays half the season busted (750k?) and a hooker who chokes in finals (<1 million).

To go with our soon to be million dollar back rower.

Crowe

Juniors
You give a winger/player like Gagai 750K - the others want their share. Mitchell can not sign for less than Dane freakin Gagai. What an insult.

This is going to be entertaining to say the least.

He may have farked himself over royally.

Advantage Uncle Nick.

Can you please find me a news article saying Gagai is on 750k?
You don’t even support Souths but you constantly on here reporting Gagai is on 750k.
The fact is we aren’t willing to pay Cody Walker more than 650k but somehow we are paying Gagai 750k.
Please direct us to a news article reporting Gagai is on 750k.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Can you please find me a news article saying Gagai is on 750k?
You don’t even support Souths but you constantly on here reporting Gagai is on 750k.
The fact is we aren’t willing to pay Cody Walker more than 650k but somehow we are paying Gagai 750k.
Please direct us to a news article reporting Gagai is on 750k.
It's common knowledge he's on 650k+

handyman2190

Bench
Doueihi 5/8th?
Cody isnt worth what he is asking, he is 30,the club would rather he walked and give that money to mitchel, who wants to play 5.8 and is 23 and kicks goals. No matter whats said about mitchell i watched him clean many teams up this season and is worth the million. We can either play him at 5.8 and leave douhi at FB with AJ on his wing or visa versa.
He is a match winner like it or lump it and if i had the decission to make s hot and cold cody at 30 or a hot and cold mitchell at 23 i know who i would take and its not cody.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
That's a given for a player on close to a million.

But that works both ways.

On close to million, you need that nearly every week.

Not a few weeks a season.

Marquee money means freakin best player every week.
Agree. Let's get him.

Crowe

Juniors
As ive stated previously, im sure we have the dollars with those players weve lost to buy mitchell fafita and frizzel and boy do we need them to fill the shoes vacated

Mitchell wants 1 million.
No way we should pay him that unless he’s going to be playing fullback. Even then he didn’t look very good at fullback for the Roosters.

Spot On

Coach
I know for a fact he’s not though.
Do you have news article reporting such claim?
The fact is we aren’t willing to give Walker more than 650k but somehow Gagai is on 750k.
Someone is telling porkies.

Present your known fact and it is end of conversation.

Crowe

Juniors
Gagai didn't come over from the knights for peanuts.

700k next 2 seasons

https://www.nospam21.com/rugby-league/players/dane-gagai/

What news article is that from?
It’s saying nospam21.com
So obviously not a reputable site.
Any from Fox, Nine, SMH, NRL.com etc?

My son play junior league and have come across Gagai a few times. He came here for GI and the money we offered him was less than the Knights but we could offer him TPA with Indigenous programs we have that the Knights couldn’t.

Spot On

Coach
What news article is that from?
It’s saying nospam21.com
So obviously not a reputable site.
Any from Fox, Nine, SMH, NRL.com etc?

My son play junior league and have come across Gagai a few times. He came here for GI and the money we offered him was less than the Knights but we could offer him TPA with Indigenous programs we have that the Knights couldn’t.

... how much is he on?

You are quick to shut everyone down but do not offer a number or proof.

Give us the facts.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Cody isnt worth what he is asking, he is 30,the club would rather he walked and give that money to mitchel, who wants to play 5.8 and is 23 and kicks goals. No matter whats said about mitchell i watched him clean many teams up this season and is worth the million. We can either play him at 5.8 and leave douhi at FB with AJ on his wing or visa versa.
He is a match winner like it or lump it and if i had the decission to make s hot and cold cody at 30 or a hot and cold mitchell at 23 i know who i would take and its not cody.

I do think Mitchell could fit really nicely into our spine whether that’s at 5/8th or fullback that’s for the coach to decide. He has his inconsistencies but when he’s on far out he’s great to watch. Tedesco is the best player in the roosters team there’s no question about that but I would say Mitchell has more potential than Tedesco. He just needs the right coach and the right motivation. Bennett could take him to that next level. His whole family are Souths supporters.