What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Keary has won 2 premierships since he left us.
How many has South’s won?
Mate, do you need this explained to you or what?
How was GI during that time?
A: Busted
How was Sam during that time?
A: By the end of 2018, and the end of 2019 - broken
How did they go with Keary, but no Latrell?
A: ass-whipped by us and 2 and out.

If we had the fowards they had, and or Tedesco, and a world-class Latrell, we probably would have won premiership.
We barely lost to Melbourne by a fluke FG by Munster after being choked and bashed to death in that game, Sam was busted, we had nothing in our pack left.

To say it was all because of Keary the Rorters won two premiership - good for you, you go and live that dream

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Mate, do you need this explained to you or what?
How was GI during that time?
A: Busted
How was Sam during that time?
A: By the end of 2018, and the end of 2019 - broken
How did they go with Keary, but no Latrell?
A: ass-whipped by us and 2 and out.

If we had the fowards they had, and or Tedesco, and a world-class Latrell, we probably would have won premiership.
We barely lost to Melbourne by a fluke FG by Munster after being choked and bashed to death in that game, Sam was busted, we had nothing in our pack left.

To say it was all because of Keary the Rorters won two premiership - good for you, you go and live that dream
The answer is 0.
South’s won zero premierships.

if you want to play the fantasy game of guys injured etc go ahead. Justify your disappointment with excuses. At the end of the day. Keary won 2 premierships.

fwiw I’m not saying they won because of Keary, he was a major player. But maybe he’d have been with us longer if Rusty had lay blame for a team on a player. Keary stood up for himself and proved his worth elsewhere.

handyman2190

Bench
WRONG.

Keary is a bigmouth who thought he could tell the boss who he can or cannot 're-sign, namely our GF hero, and tried to destabilise the team because he didn't get his way.

We don't want or need azzholes like this f###ing up our team.

Keary was here (and Sam wasn't for 2015) for 2015 and 2016 - what was our record in those seasons?
A: we sank like a stone in a pond - thanks to Keary

Also, you've discounted how much Latrell did for the Rorters, how did they go without him?

Stop rewriting history
Your unbelievably on the money buddy,good on you

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
The answer is 0.
South’s won zero premierships.

if you want to play the fantasy game of guys injured etc go ahead. Justify your disappointment with excuses. At the end of the day. Keary won 2 premierships.

fwiw I’m not saying they won because of Keary, he was a major player. But maybe he’d have been with us longer if Rusty had lay blame for a team on a player. Keary stood up for himself and proved his worth elsewhere.
Keary WAS here "longer". 2 more seasons. We went from premiers to 7th, to 12th. According to your theory, how come Keary didn't win us more premierships then? How come Keary didn't save us? What, two years wasn't long enough time to do that?

You saying I'm living in fantasy land but conveniently skip over that we did not have a team, as a whole, that compared to theirs at that time, plus no mention or credit for Latrell's role during that run.

And let's get this right, Rusty didn't blame Keary for our sinking like a stone. He booted Keary because he showed great disrespect turning up to the boss's house, then abusing him because Rusty made the decision to get Sam back, and tried to turn players against the boss, like McGuiness.

I'm good with those decisions.

The question shouldn't be "if Keary was here longer...." the question should be "if Keary went with the flow instead of being a disrespectful azzhole....."

Keary stood up for himself? Nah, he f###ed up the harmony of the team and tried to white-ant the boss.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
NRL 2021: Every club's full 30-man roster and development list

https://www.nospam47.com/au/league/...t-contract-signings/hcan3rjggycy11wpnpvuje6iz

SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS

SPOTS AVAILABLE: 1

• Corey Allan
  • Jai Arrow
  • Thomas Burgess
  • Braidon Burns
  • Jed Cartwright
  • Damien Cook
  • Joshua Cook
  • Troy Dargan
  • Dane Gagai
  • Campbell Graham
  • Dean Hawkins
  • Jacob Host
  • Alex Johnston
  • Liam Knight
  • Keaon Kolomatangi
  • Ethan Lowe
  • Patrick Mago
  • Steven Marsters
  • Taane Milne
  • Latrell Mitchell
  • Cameron Murray
  • Mark Nicholls
  • Adam Reynolds
  • James Roberts
  • Hame Sele
  • Bayley Sironen
  • Jaydn Su'A
  • Tevita Tatola
  • Cody Walker
DEVELOPMENT PLAYERS: Brock Gardner, Jaxson Paulo.

handyman2190

Bench
NRL 2021: Every club's full 30-man roster and development list

https://www.nospam47.com/au/league/...t-contract-signings/hcan3rjggycy11wpnpvuje6iz

SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS

SPOTS AVAILABLE: 1

• Corey Allan
  • Jai Arrow
  • Thomas Burgess
  • Braidon Burns
  • Jed Cartwright
  • Damien Cook
  • Joshua Cook
  • Troy Dargan
  • Dane Gagai
  • Campbell Graham
  • Dean Hawkins
  • Jacob Host
  • Alex Johnston
  • Liam Knight
  • Keaon Kolomatangi
  • Ethan Lowe
  • Patrick Mago
  • Steven Marsters
  • Taane Milne
  • Latrell Mitchell
  • Cameron Murray
  • Mark Nicholls
  • Adam Reynolds
  • James Roberts
  • Hame Sele
  • Bayley Sironen
  • Jaydn Su'A
  • Tevita Tatola
  • Cody Walker
DEVELOPMENT PLAYERS: Brock Gardner, Jaxson Paulo.
Lowe mago hawkins should not been listed,apparently told to go so another 3 plus 2 more development players

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Walker snubbed for that bloke that never won us a premiership, Keary :joy: sorry had go say that because of the argument about who v who. :joy::joy:
Wonder if he will win NSW origin or will he white ant fittler? Hmm tune in next time on: Days of our lives :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
That's cool, no problems, I didn't see it as an argument, more as a civil, legitimate debate with contrasting views.

If you look back at the comments, I said to Silverdale Phantom that Keary was gonna get the nod, what do you expect with Fittler, he's a Rorter himself, he's contaminated with Rorters blood.

This could go one of two ways:
1. NSW whitewash against the weakest QLD side in the history of SOO and Keary is hailed king NSW Rorter.

2. Keary gets his block knocked off, NSW fowards get trampled by the QLD pack, and they snag at least one win, or better, the series (if Keary survives and plays in all 3).

I know which I'll be hoping for....

Last edited:

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Well Fittler I can see why he went with Keary but he went against his word of that he picks on form for mine.
He's a Rorter himself, what do you expect.

Also he should have moved Jake T to the front row, and put Murray in to start at lock, but as I said, what do you expect from a Rorter?

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Yep not looking likely. Dogs in the box seat but Tigers are pushing hard as well.
He aint going to the Tigers unless they give up Nofalouma and they were adimant they weren't doing this. They offered him a contract with big bucks and he hasnt signed, he doesnt wanna go there. He wants to go to Souths. Is Wayne against a deal for a winger?

Yes Dogs in the box seat, only because JAC is still under contract with Storm and they are not letting him go without compensation, and they seem to be interested in Reimis-Smith. I got Souths as 2nd, and not yet counting them out

Last edited:

handyman2190

Bench
He aint going to the Tigers unless they give up Nofalouma and they were adimant they weren't doing this. They offered him a contract with big bucks and he hasnt signed, he doesnt wanna go there. He wants to go to Souths. Is Wayne against a deal for a winger?

Yes Dogs in the box seat, only because JAC is still under contract with Storm and they are not letting him go without compensation, and they seem to be interested in Reimis-Smith. I got Souths as 2nd, and not yet counting them out
The problem i see with jac is that he wants FB money, we would probably offer him 550k if dogs offered cotric 650k id say thats what they would offer jac

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
The problem i see with jac is that he wants FB money, we would probably offer him 550k if dogs offered cotric 650k id say thats what they would offer jac
he may, or he may not and his agent is just trying to squeeze as many $$$ as he can.
For me, the limiting factor is are Melbourne interested in anyone we are prepared to offer. If not, he's not coming here, at least not until his current deal expires. And you'd think he is going to want to go where he will then get an extension.

FWIW We gave Gagai 700K/year

Latest posts