What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rd4: Non Parra games

84 Baby

Referee
Even old mate went home early last night.

5990420836203397136_1.png
To fiddle himself I see. I don’t think those white lines on his pants are creases

Anyone see that? What do you have to do to get out of touch? If he puts a foot in touch, then the other foot lands on the field, and the foot in touch is now in the air, is he back in field and able to score a try?

strider

Post Whore
Anyone see that? What do you have to do to get out of touch? If he puts a foot in touch, then the other foot lands on the field, and the foot in touch is now in the air, is he back in field and able to score a try?
Yes

I think it should have been a try ... tho it was close

hindy111

Post Whore
3 yrs ago I predicted the vicous fish would be a top 10 forward in the game. I feel that day has come.
The vicous fish.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
In other news 6 sharks have failed initial temperature tests, they have second chance. Game potentially could be called off