What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Presidents Cup & Sydney Shield

rightleftin

Juniors
All clubs have submitted their teams. Its a must before a certain time on Tuesday.

You will find they are not on the NSWRL website as all players are not in their online system yet. Thats why there are gaps in some teams

OK, you would think that new players would have been an obvious issue and the obvious solution would be, that until the database was setup, they would issue a press release with all the teams listed just as they did today with NSW Cup today but I guess we will find out who is playing on Friday or Saturday. All clubs should publish on their websites to remedy NSWRL limitations.

OK, you would think that new players would have been an obvious issue and the obvious solution would be, that until the database was setup, they would issue a press release with all the teams listed just as they did today with NSW Cup today but I guess we will find out who is playing on Friday or Saturday. All clubs should publish on their websites to remedy NSWRL limitations.

I'm hearing clubs don't even have the PPI points for their players. So I don't know how they are going to field teams this weekend without them.

rightleftin

Juniors
I'm hearing clubs don't even have the PPI points for their players. So I don't know how they are going to field teams this weekend without them.

That is in stark contrast to the Newcastle comp, where the PPIS for every player in the comp was published on the website at the start of the season last year.

Broncos93

Juniors
What do those gooses do at work every day? 72 hours until the season kicks off and teams don't even know what 17 they can play because they don't have their players' points allocated?

Some of those at the NSWRL are dead set stealing a living.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Can't speak for NSWRL but on LU the system to create and introduce and even match existing players is fairly straightforward and easy. How this is beyond NSWRL (particularly when their QRL counterparts use the same system and have everything up and online) has me stumped.

As for "all clubs should publish on their websites", that relies on all clubs having websites and having them functioning themselves lol

imgunawin72

Juniors
What do those gooses do at work every day? 72 hours until the season kicks off and teams don't even know what 17 they can play because they don't have their players' points allocated?

Some of those at the NSWRL are dead set stealing a living.
Yep it’s a very disappointing effort from the NSWRL. They have a had a long time to get this ready for this weekend.

Parraman2

Juniors
That Podcast is exactly what the 2 compeitions need!
They probably should get a few different people from different teams to help them though. Need more info if they are going to try and predict finishes etc.

twentyforty

Juniors
Hahah wasn't me on the podcast mate. A good listen though. Some interesting insights into the Massey Cup
Ok you go by same Moniker Sharkie???
Tony Dosens tipped Wenty’s and St Mary to fight it out. He put Asquith under pressure and Interesting fact from Dosens that Asquith only won 1 of their last 9 games. My pick Fijis to beat Windsor this week by20. Burwood to beat the Hills and Mountie to beat Blacktown.

Last edited:
Tony Dosens tipped Wenty’s and St Mary to fight it out. He put Asquith under pressure and Interesting fact from Dosens that Asquith only won 1 of their last 9 games. My pick Fijis to beat Windsor this week by20. Burwood to beat the Hills and Mountie to beat Blacktown.

Not sure who you think I am but I definitely would not be on a pod cast.

My information for these competitions come from other sources and I just post them here.

Butts74

Juniors
What’s your picks for SS this weekend ?

twentyforty

Juniors
Not sure who you think I am but I definitely would not be on a pod cast.

My information for these competitions come from other sources and I just post them here.
Didn’t say you were anyone Sharkie just that you have same moniker as the Guest RMC Expert on podcast. Your phrases are quite similar and you both follow the Sharks.
Your information comes from other sources???
Maybe you should follow Tony Dosen and quote facts. But how dare Tony Dosen quote facts!!!!!!!

Didn’t say you were anyone Sharkie just that you have same moniker as the Guest RMC Expert on podcast. Your phrases are quite similar and you both follow the Sharks.
Your information comes from other sources???
Maybe you should follow Tony Dosen and quote facts. But how dare Tony Dosen quote facts!!!!!!!

I've had a listen to the pod cast and MR Dosen doesn't mention anything about the sharkie gorilla. Perhaps Brayden on the pod cast posts on here under a different moniker.

The pod cast was mainly regurtated facts that were posted on here since November of last year. Where else other then direct sources at clubs can you get information on the Ron Massey Cup and Sydney Shield.

Yes my information comes from many diffent sources and I just post them.

If you want to entertain the fantasy that I am Brayden off the pod cast go ahead it's no skin off my neck. But you are way off the mark if you think I am him.

imgunawin72

Juniors
Fiji by 20 you think, I guess we’ll see. Do Fiji have any players with NRL or NSW Cup experience??