What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 ROAD TRIP

macnaz

Staff member
Just thought I'd start a thread to get feed back on whether people on our Weststigers forum would be interested in planning a trip away in 2020 to an away game out of Sydney.
It would be a good opportunity to not only support our club but more importantly after all the years of despair and frustration talking on LU we could enjoy a night or weekend away and chat over a beer and get to know each other in real life.
Down the track I could open a new passworded thread for those interested in organizing and discussing the event.
Let me know :sunglasses:

Tigerm

First Grade
Just thought I'd start a thread to get feed back on whether people on our Weststigers forum would be interested in planning a trip away in 2020 to an away game out of Sydney.
It would be a good opportunity to not only support our club but more importantly after all the years of despair and frustration talking on LU we could enjoy a night or weekend away and chat over a beer and get to know each other in real life.
Down the track I could open a new passworded thread for those interested in organizing and discussing the event.
Let me know :sunglasses:
Please keep me in the loop, cheers

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
Well sounds as though there is some interest so I'd suggest putting 20 bucks or so a week away in the kitty towards next year. While Canberra is an option , we suck at playing them so that's not likely going to be a positive experience lol.
I'd suggest Melbourne, Brisbane ,Goldcoast ,NZ (for the real big experience) or possibly see what the draw is like next year as WA may be option if a team decides to play there against us.
Down the track we can look at whether to go as a group or meet up etc ,

Perth Tiger

Bench
If we did it this year it would of been perfect for me. But depending on when in the year it is I would be keen as well.

Although if we get a game if Perth that would be easy for me :blush:

The unknown

Juniors
Is everybody still in on this? I saw we play the Warriors on Saturday the 4th of April if you fellas are up for crossing the ditch

macnaz

Staff member
Its probably not a good date for me as far as work goes, so me personally I would probably prefer a shorter trip, however it's not about me so if people are happy to do NZ that's fine :sunglasses:

Tigerm

First Grade
We have a game in Tamworth. Round 9 Vs Raiders, Sat 9th May.

Should be a cracker as BJ has something to prove to Ricky S.

Vic Mackey

Referee
If this team hasn’t made me jump off a bridge by then I’m looking to head up to the Broncos game on Sunday 18th July. If anyone is going to the game hit me up.

Latest posts