2020 Rumours, Signings and News

Discussion in 'South Sydney Rabbitohs' started by callmack1, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Peter Quinn

Peter Quinn Juniors

Do you think that's an appropriate thing to say?

2. Peter Quinn

Peter Quinn Juniors

Are you telling me you think Doueihi is better than Latrell in a disgusting way? I would rather have Latrell than two Adam Doueihi's .

3. 250excf

250excf Juniors

No Mate I’m not saying that at all I’m just stating one minute your bagging Douhie and saying we must sign Latrell the next minute your saying you love Douhie and we shouldn’t sign Latrell because as everyone knows we need forwards
    It’s pretty simple mate I tell it as it is if the shoe fits wear it

4. 250excf

250excf Juniors

I think the word is taught Peter and the word that describes your posts is hypocrite look it up

5. soucit4852soucit

soucit4852soucit Juniors

Hey Pete & STID
    This is the fool "Ben Hudson" post from Zero Tackle again with his go at signing of Mundines son CJ
    Some Souths guy from that forum thinks that he a regular Easts ranter but has a new alias (name)

BenHudson October 28, 2019 at 4:19 pm

If he knows how to pass a football to his outside backs, something Walker at Souths has no idea how to, then it is not a surprise to see the rabbits chase hard for this unknown Player.

With walker always trying his individual play to make himself look good, which by the way fooled NSW selectors by picking him, then he starved Mitchell of any ball so Fittler sacked Walker. Dragging the starved Latrell Mitchell with him.

Then this unknown untried NRL player Mundine, will get a walk up start at Souths. Perhaps Penrith could chase him also with Maloney gone.
    1. BenHudson October 28, 2019 at 10:35 pm
      TwitOne, the ony reason he might sign with your hopeless team south of Sydney rabbit, is because he came knocking and we just told him straight, wonder down the road in the direction south, they are looking for plenty of cheap ordinary wannabe NRL ordinary players, thats all they buy son, I reckon so that your in mate. Go on, off you go. Not East!! South!!! South is that way.

2. BenHudson October 28, 2019 at 10:45 pm
      Busta the ninny clown Twentyone mouthed off again claiming with bragging glee that they signed the rookie wannabe, just another mediocre player Souths can only afford. They could buy a 1 mil dollar player but prefer ten 100k players for depth of their mediocre A team.
      Hence the nunber one big signing is a 35yr old timer playing in the centres. Whtch Goodwin get trampled over in the Canterbury cup next year after Mundine sells him a dump.

Peter Quinn likes this.
  6. GloryGlory

GloryGlory Juniors

callmack1 likes this.
  7. handyman2190

handyman2190 Juniors

Douhi is a ready made sutto in waiting,just like sutto started at centre then second row then 5.8 then back to second row,as douhis body bulks up youll see him in the second row

callmack1 and Peter Quinn like this.
  8. Peter Quinn

Peter Quinn Juniors

This Ben Hudson should have Chock knocking on his door asking him to repeat that. Lol :joy:

9. Peter Quinn

Peter Quinn Juniors

Tort (legal under contract). You might wish to look it up. How am I hypocritical? I said I hope he goes well but would rather Mitchell anyway even for two Doueihi's.

10. Peter Quinn

Peter Quinn Juniors

I never said we shouldn't sign Mitchell.

11. 250excf

250excf Juniors

Maybe theirs more to life than an inter
    who posted this mate a ghost ?

12. 250excf

250excf Juniors

So you want to sign a player who is inconsistent dumped from SOO for not putting in , ripped apart by Fittler and Johns for a useless performance against Tonga wants huge money plus we already have centres but no forwards and you want us to spend 1million on another back yeah makes great sense :joy::joy:

Spot On likes this.
  13. 250excf

250excf Juniors

Canberra deliberately got rid of their MASSIVE forwards as it wasn’t working mate
    They replaced Boyd and Pauli etc with smaller more robust ball playing forwards like Bateman and Whitehead which got them to the GF which they got nowhere near with these massive forwards

Go Bunnies likes this.
  14. truthslayer

truthslayer Juniors

Josh Ado Carr to Rabbitohs next year?????? Came across a guy on twitter posting this I asked whether fact or rumour, he replied " I don't deal with rumours"

callmack1 likes this.
  15. truthslayer

truthslayer Juniors

In regards to Doiuehi, he did well at full-back he can handle position and grow! strong carries

16. Souths Till I Die

Souths Till I Die First Grade

:joy: I think this guy might be upset we signed CJ. We’ve released a fair few players last year so we have to fill the gaps everywhere. Goodwin cops a lot of shit but he was playing well over in England. When it comes to finals time and we get an injury id rather a veteran be backing up at wing than a rookie. Smart move by the club.

Peter Quinn likes this.
  17. Peter Quinn

Peter Quinn Juniors

Your opinion. If you haven't got big forwards, you win nothing. Yes, they got rid those two, but their pack is still much bigger than most teams.

18. Peter Quinn

Peter Quinn Juniors

I did. But how does it say don't sign Mitchell? I think your just on hear to argue with someone. If you are, then your a dope and should go and do the washing up.

19. CliveC

CliveC Juniors

Papalli?,Eels did ok with Paulo I believe?

Peter Quinn likes this.
  20. Peter Quinn

Peter Quinn Juniors

100% agree Clive. This bloke is off his rocker. If he looked at the Raiders forwards, it's still a massive pack of forwards.

CliveC likes this.