What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 SF 1 - Roosters 18-22 Raiders @ SCG

Finals Week 2: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bileduct

Coach
That Nat Butcher prick should be cited for a very deliberate attempt to injure Papalii. There's no way that kind of merkinry should be tolerated in the NRL. If we've got hip drops or whatever the f**k they are called then twisting someone's lower leg around trying to snap it off deserves a suspension too.

horrie hastings

First Grade
You need to put that shitmerkin on your call block list until you've finished watching Roosters games mate.

I actually think he is off my friend list now. I only checked the phone because of all the IT problems happening with work today, normally i wouldnt have even looked at it and would have the volume turned down.

bileduct

Coach
I actually think he is off my friend list now. I only checked the phone because of all the IT problems happening with work today, normally i wouldnt have even looked at it and would have the volume turned down.
Nice one... I've put channel 503 on my blocked Foxtel channels list because every time I got nervous and switched over to the golf to calm down, the moment I switched back the Roosters were going in for a try... f**king golf.

I worked till 8.30pm so recorded the game to watch when i got home, my Roosters friends knew not to ring or text either way with the result, so when the game is tense at 16-12 my phone rang and i had to check it because of work but it was a Souths friend ringing up, he only rings when Souths win and Easts lose, i just answered and said f*ck off, thanks for ruining the game for me while im watching it you merkin then hung up, he rung back and said it was a for gone conclusion , i just said f* ck off again and hung up again, was just so livid because it was such an interesting game and the f*cktard ruined it for me even though in the back of mind even at 16-12 i still thought we were going to lose.

I wonder if we have the same friend.

This Year?

Immortal
I worked till 8.30pm so recorded the game to watch when i got home, my Roosters friends knew not to ring or text either way with the result, so when the game is tense at 16-12 my phone rang and i had to check it because of work but it was a Souths friend ringing up, he only rings when Souths win and Easts lose, i just answered and said f*ck off, thanks for ruining the game for me while im watching it you merkin then hung up, he rung back and said it was a for gone conclusion , i just said f* ck off again and hung up again, was just so livid because it was such an interesting game and the f*cktard ruined it for me even though in the back of mind even at 16-12 i still thought we were going to lose.

Souths fans being spoiling merkins must be a common thing cos I was at work and one of the security guards I know is a Souths fan and I told him the day before (it was the game where Souths won from 20 nil down in Wollongong in 2011 or 2012) to not spoil it for me because I like to watch the game after work.
The guy walked into work with the biggest shit eating smirk on his face and when we made eye contact he laughed and said it was a good game. I still haven't watched that game to this day.
merkin.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Well done to the raiders for helping form a guard of honour for aubo after the game as well.

Class act.

Was going to post that also , well done by the Raiders but i think it speaks volumes for Aubbos character also, i doubt if there is any player in the NRL who doesnt like Aubbo, he has been a class act his whole career and with no controversy or drama.

That Nat Butcher prick should be cited for a very deliberate attempt to injure Papalii. There's no way that kind of merkinry should be tolerated in the NRL. If we've got hip drops or whatever the f**k they are called then twisting someone's lower leg around trying to snap it off deserves a suspension too.

This. I couldn't believe at the time he wasn't penalised and cited. That was purely disgusting and we now see Papalii nursing a knock to it.

gitano

Juniors
This. I couldn't believe at the time he wasn't penalised and cited. That was purely disgusting and we now see Papalii nursing a knock to it.
f**k me, the ref had the lime green undies wedged on all night. Very lucky win only due to poor refereeing and getting the roosters on a very off night.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Souths fans being spoiling merkins must be a common thing cos I was at work and one of the security guards I know is a Souths fan and I told him the day before (it was the game where Souths won from 20 nil down in Wollongong in 2011 or 2012) to not spoil it for me because I like to watch the game after work.
The guy walked into work with the biggest shit eating smirk on his face and when we made eye contact he laughed and said it was a good game. I still haven't watched that game to this day.
merkin.

I just dont get it, all my friends know if im working and have to watch the match delayed not to contact me, all except this merkin, why spoil it when the game is so close , my phone would have been turned off except for all the IT problems at work yesterday, still so angry about it, this merkin is not going to like the texts i will send if Parra win tonight, he has also been scratched off my friends list.

f**k me, the ref had the lime green undies wedged on all night. Very lucky win only due to poor refereeing and getting the roosters on a very off night.

Lol get out. I'm not gonna get into a ref bickering match however two Roosters tries came off the back of more than suspect passes so please stop.

horrie hastings

First Grade

Cant blame the refs for the Roosters loss last night but there was some curious decisions that effected both sides. The high tackle on JWH on the Canberra kicker was absolutely laughable although i did say to the better half at the time it was late so no problem with the penalty, just there was no high tackle. Also when the Canberra player was clearly out of the field of play and the touch judge said he was out but the ref said try , luckily the bunker got the call right. The other one was when Morris was taken out over the side line around the neck by the Canberra full back when going for the try, should have been an instant penalty to the Roosters in a great attacking position with the game in the balance instead of Canberra getting the ball back.
Still no excuses, both sides had chances and it turned out to be a great game with some great play by both teams and some mistakes by both sides, a real quality finals game by two quality teams.

Cant blame the refs for the Roosters loss last night but there was some curious decisions that effected both sides. The high tackle on JWH on the Canberra kicker was absolutely laughable although i did say to the better half at the time it was late so no problem with the penalty, just there was no high tackle. Also when the Canberra player was clearly out of the field of play and the touch judge said he was out but the ref said try , luckily the bunker got the call right. The other one was when Morris was taken out around the neck by the Canberra full back when going for the try, should have been an instant penalty to the Roosters in a great attacking position with the game in the balance instead of Canberra getting the nall back.
Still no excuses, both sides had chances and it turned out to be a great game with some great play by both teams and some mistakes by both sides, a real quality finals game by two quality teams.

Well said. Calls went both ways.

It was a tight and tough game between two very good teams.

Latest posts