What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 SF 2 - Eels 24-38 Rabbitohs @ Bankwest

Finals Week 2: Eels v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
I’d like to see Penruff v Raiderps, so no doubt it will be Souffs v Storm.
This can't be right...something is definitely wrong here. A Dragons man supporting Souths as preference to make a GF, rather than the charming and mild mannered Panthers boys? I know you are deliberating...but you must make up your mind before the jinx sets in.

This can't be right...something is definitely wrong here. A Dragons man supporting Souths as preference to make a GF, rather than the charming and mild mannered Panthers boys? I know you are deliberating...but you must make up your mind before the jinx sets in.
Nah, I think you read it wrong. I’d prefer to see Pamfuhs v Raiderps.

Exsilium

First Grade
Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger but there's no one around
Just want one thing
Just to play the King
But the castle's crumbled and you're left with just a name
Where's your crown, King Nothing?

You beat me to it!!!

Vee

First Grade
Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger but there's no one around
Just want one thing
Just to play the King
But the castle's crumbled and you're left with just a name
Where's your crown, King Nothing?
?

Front-Rower

First Grade
People hate Moses, and I get it, especially Tigers fans, he clearly dogged it to get released early. But Gutherson has been our best all year, he has limited ability and tries his guts out, anyone who blames him doesn’t Rugba Leeg.
He needs to drop the attitude until he actually has earned the right to be cocky. Otherwise he’ll continually be mocked

SDM

First Grade
He needs to drop the attitude until he actually has earned the right to be cocky. Otherwise he’ll continually be mocked
That bit is fine, he does his stupid dance, sooks to the ref etc. if that stuff annoys you, complain away. I’m talking about people saying he doesn’t put in 100%, or he is why we lost etc.