What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 SF 2 - Eels 24-38 Rabbitohs @ Bankwest

Finals Week 2: Eels v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Front-Rower

First Grade
That bit is fine, he does his stupid dance, sooks to the ref etc. if that stuff annoys you, complain away. I’m talking about people saying he doesn’t put in 100%, or he is why we lost etc.
Fox League put up a stat on the pre game show last night which showed Gutherson had more try involvements this year then Moses and Brown combined. He definitely has a go and I would take him at Wests, but only if he stopped carrying on the way he does.

_Johnsy

Referee
After last nights game, I’m still struggling to comprehend something. It isn’t a new thing it has been the same vision for a few years now.

WTF, why does Reynolds have a Post Malone tatt, was his only reason as want to make myself look as bogan as I possible can?

Each to their own, I have heard the reasons behind the Bob Marley one. Why would anyone decide yeah, Post Malone that would look awesome. I would honestly love to hear the rationale behind it.

The_Frog

First Grade
Not sure how I feel about this, I have enjoyed the game flowing more, but finals are usually won in defense, and defense has not been sighted this year.
The balance between attack and defence is no longer even, and beaten sides are being lapped in the last 15. You only have to listen to Annesley every Monday to realise this is exactly what the game's brains trust wants. They think more tries = better product. Having said that, defence may yet win the premiership.

Front-Rower

First Grade
You only have to listen to Annesley every Monday to realise this is exactly what the game's brains trust wants. They think more tries = better product.
I read an article where the new CEO basically admits the game is an entertainment sport now so expect more decisions to be made around that perspective.

"Our game is part of the sports entertainment industry and we are aiming to transform faster than others to remain competitive in a dynamic market."

https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/09/21/abdo-announces-restructure-to-ensure-nrls-long-term-future/

franklin2323

Immortal
Not sure how I feel about this, I have enjoyed the game flowing more, but finals are usually won in defense, and defense has not been sighted this year.

Yeah but a few last night came from errors. It isn't like teams are being torn apart. Seen a few tries that are good luck then management.

It will even out again soon enough

The_Frog

First Grade
Abdo said:
Our game is part of the sports entertainment industry
Unfortunate wording, seeing how sports entertainment is synonymous with choreographed wrestling matches with predetermined outcomes.

Rhyno

First Grade
Baz, the problem is that you unfortunately go for the same team as rhyno.
Where you originally a Balmain or magpie fan? I couldn’t support a merged club

I’m glad I support a rich successful club and never have to worry about them merging

Bazal

Post Whore
Shut up you Sock Puppet merkin!!!

OMFG how are you talking I'm not signed in to you right now!!??

220px-Detroit_Become_Human.jpg

Latest posts