What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 SF 2 - Eels 24-38 Rabbitohs @ Bankwest

Finals Week 2: Eels v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
OMFG how are you talking I'm not signed in to you right now!!??

220px-Detroit_Become_Human.jpg
My mind is totally blown right now, and it's not from the copious amounts of Kraken rum swilled last night.

super_coach

First Grade
Take three top notch players out of Souths backline and I say the score line would have been different. Parra put up a good effort to be in the contest for so long and certainly did not have much luck.

Be interesting if they can back it up next year. They had the best draw in the comp this year by a country mile. Even at full strength I doubt they would have beaten Riff or the Storm in a GF.

Galeforce

Bench
Take three top notch players out of Souths backline and I say the score line would have been different. Parra put up a good effort to be in the contest for so long and certainly did not have much luck.

Be interesting if they can back it up next year. They had the best draw in the comp this year by a country mile. Even at full strength I doubt they would have beaten Riff or the Storm in a GF.

Souths already did.......from the season start they are missing 3 original team named backline players

L Mitchell .....Origin
James Roberts ... Origin
Burns

As for luck......Eels three try blitz came after a lucky "played at call" . Should have been Souths ball with score 8 zero , instead in blew out to 18-6 , with Souths hardly touching the ball.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Souths already did.......from the season start they are missing 3 original team named backline players

L Mitchell .....Origin
James Roberts ... Origin
Burns

As for luck......Eels three try blitz came after a lucky "played at call" . Should have been Souths ball with score 8 zero , instead in blew out to 18-6 , with Souths hardly touching the ball.
Good ol galeforce, the very definition of one eyed.

samuel-jensen-cyclopscomp-tk001-0395.jpg

isaiah

Bench
I will have to come back in this thread to say hi to my eels friends as I am banned from their forums. Don’t know how long I am banned for, must have nearly been two years so far.

I will have to come back in this thread to say hi to my eels friends as I am banned from their forums. Don’t know how long I am banned for, must have nearly been two years so far.

I got chased out of there myself by a mod, abused for posting something not agreed to.

Thats is a shame because they have such creative forum talent such as @hineyrulz or @Bazal et al. I think Bazal had a hand in writing the scripts for Fawlty Towers.

Head over to the Smug forum, the mods there give you free parking, $100 Credit to play the 1 cent machines with, three beer vouchers, a free ticket to the show upstairs and then a pat on the back when your team gets flogged.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I got chased out of there myself by a mod, abused for posting something not agreed to.

Thats is a shame because they have such creative forum talent such as @hineyrulz or @Bazal et al. I think Bazal had a hand in writing the scripts for Fawlty Towers.

Head over to the Smug forum, the mods there give you free parking, $100 Credit to play the 1 cent machines with, three beer vouchers, a free ticket to the show upstairs and then a pat on the back when your team gets flogged.
Some of us get chased out of there for not towing the company line. There is a reason I post in the LU game threads.

Latest posts