What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Sharks Sensis

fizman

Bench
It would be good to get an update on which Clubs we as a supporter base dislike the most in 2020.

Here’s mine.

1. Brisbane - Hated them since 1988.
2. Melbourne - Plastic franchise
3. Manly - You all know why
4. St George Illawarra - Neighbours
5. Souths Sydney - Pride of the League.
6. Canterbury - Grubs
7. Cowboys - Qld Team
8. Newcastle - A & M Johns

I am certain the the Roosters will make plenty of lists, but for some reason they don’t bother me.

My top five.

1. Manly. They beat us in two GF’s and we have a woeful record against them.

2. Broncos. They cheated the salary cap badly and got away with it for years. Total farce the advantages they have over other Clubs.

3. Melbourne. They are king of the wrestle and ruined the way League is played these days. Plus they always seem to have players I can’t stand.

4. Dragons. It’s more about their arrogant supporters more than anything. When they are doing well they are unbearable with their arrogance. When they are shyte which is most of the time these days they are the biggest pack of whingers you’ll ever find.

5. Souffs. Again more about their supporters. They are the king of booing and the biggest sore losers. They think they’re shyte doesn’t stink.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
It would be good to get an update on which Clubs we as a supporter base dislike the most in 2020.

Here’s mine.

1. Brisbane - Hated them since 1988.
2. Melbourne - Plastic franchise
3. Manly - You all know why
4. St George Illawarra - Neighbours
5. Souths Sydney - Pride of the League.
6. Canterbury - Grubs
7. Cowboys - Qld Team
8. Newcastle - A & M Johns

I am certain the the Roosters will make plenty of lists, but for some reason they don’t bother me.
Top 5 the same. Realistically I hate every club other than ours. f**k em all.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
My dislike for teams bar one changes because of personnel

Bulldogs I will always hate
Penrith because of the chin
Canberra because of Stuart and wighton
Cowboys because of Val
Melbourne becuase of vunivalu
Rooster because of teddy
Eels because of moses

snout

First Grade
Broncos. Despise them and all their legups and wally lewis.
Melbourne are just cheating dogshite.
Mal meninga. Cannot stand that myth. Which means the Tits now shit me by 1 degree of separation.

Oddly enough for all their beating us in 2 GFs l dont mind Manly. Dont like them but dont hate them. A lot to admire about the way they do business. Very much like us in 2016. The more everyone hated us the better we played.

Seeing as this Sensis is only for “dislikes” I will save my “likes” for another time.

Dogs - for what they did to Sludge, then Wakefield and for Chris Anderson

Broncos - for having too much say in not having another Brisbane team. There should be three teams in Brissie by now.

Finally a team that have slowly made the transition from like to dislike:
Souths - they have been trying to become an arrogant team for a while now and they just are not natural at it, add to it that their fans do not do arrogant well at all. Look at the clubs and fans of The Roosters and Manly, arrogant as all f**k but know how to deal with it. Souths have become very meh.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Storm, Broncos any order for reasons already mentioned above. Roosters because they are obviously rorting the system.

Don't hate the other Sydney teams so much these days as they have been subject to the same bullshit disadvantages compared to those 3 this includes Newy and Canberra and NZ also.

NQ and GC are annexed by the fact that if one is doing well and the Donkeys are doing no good become Kweenslanders flavour of the month.. You rarely see a Cowboys, Titans supporter that hates Broncos with any kind of passion other than a little brother type thing. So that in itself is kind of nauseating.

1 Boncos.... For all the above reasons
2. Storm..... needed to get established in AFL Land But was it really worth ruining the comp with blatant rorts and dragging down the game with chicken wings and such ?
3.Easts.... Wheres their cap ?Did they lose it?, Always can afford best players coming on market.Maybe its under the table .
4. Stains... Same reasons as DS
5. Manly. How can anyone ever forget Hartley, Fulton. Artherson, Boyd.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Right where do I begin.

I can’t decide my absolute most hated team but it’s between;
Roosters- salary cap cheating, media darling, entitled merkins that think their shit don’t stink. Hate the fact that they have no fans, produce no local juniors and buy everyone they can. Have blatant advantages from those who run the game, the NRL just ignores it and let’s them get away with it. Also f**k Boyd Cordner and Trent Robinson.

Broncos- Constant leg ups from the NRL, getting constant Friday night games followed by 7 day turn arounds, Kevin Walters, Boyd, TPJ, gravel mouth Seibold. Thank god i dont live in QLD.

Manly, because we can’t beat them and that ill-fated GF.

Storm- they ruined the game with their constant wrestling style tackling. Grubby tactics, grubby players. Cam Smith does my head in, that 400-game fiasco was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to sit through. Brought in a team to grow the game in Victoria and look what it’s done. They’re a blight on the game.

Dragons are obviously our local rivals but they don’t annoy me anywhere near as much as the rest do. Red V wankers.

Someone else mentioned Rothfield, he’s certainly a scum bag. Throw James Hooper in there too, as well as Ben Ikin.