What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Week 1: Finals thread (Non Parra)

TheParraboy

Staff member
For all discussion on week 1 of the finals, including game action

What do we think will happen?

Friday 750pm
Penrith v Roosters - hard to call, you would imagine Penrith continue on their merry way?

Saturday 540pm
Raiders v Sharks in Canberra - Cant see Sharks winning

Sunday 405pm
Souths v Knights - Can see Knights winning.(and if we lose to the Storm, we play winner here)

Last edited:

T.S Quint

Coach
I think the Roosters might just stop the Panthers’ winning run.
I guess that would be considered an upset, but it’s not much of one.

I see the favourites winning all the other games.

Kornstar

Coach
Panthers haven't played a good team since round 6 (Storm).......if they beat the Roosters this week they are the real deal but they will also need to create history as they would need 18 wins straight to be the premiers and the current highest in the NRL era is 17 straight wins........

The other games should go as planned.

hindy111

Post Whore
Panthers haven't played a good team since round 6 (Storm).......if they beat the Roosters this week they are the real deal but they will also need to create history as they would need 18 wins straight to be the premiers and the current highest in the NRL era is 17 straight wins........

The other games should go as planned.

Its like a nightmare if Parra and Penrith lost this weekend.
But I agree. Roosters just foxing. Maybe to show the only team to win a comp after being flogged by 50+

IFR33K

Coach
Roosters. Not the ideal prep for a semi final series. But they’ll rise to the occasion.

Canberra and souths in the other two games.

We’ve got too many weaknesses to
Trouble Melbourne, but if we’re on we’ll trouble any team in the Comp. Just depends which parra team turns up.

heart says parra. Head says storm. Going on form, the storm by 16 points.

T.S Quint

Coach

Not necessarily.
They can lose this weekend and still end up Premiers.

T.S Quint

Coach
In any case, that record should be stricken from the record books. Bunch of cheating scum vermin that team was.

Kornstar

Coach
Not necessarily.
They can lose this weekend and still end up Premiers.

My scenario was in relation only to them winning this weekend.

Might even be better for them to save themselves to be honest and not get up too high for this game.......although i know that is crazy talk but when history is against you surely that plays on your mind.

A loss wouldn't be terrible for them is all.

lingard

Coach
Roosters 1-12
Canberra 13+
Melbourne 13+
Souths 13+

I believe either Canberra or Melbourne will win the comp. Souths too erratic; Penrith will fold under the pressure of it all; and Easts will fall at the last hurdle.

Latest posts