What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Week 10

Brees just got lit up fair and square and gets gifted a RTP call because he copped the full body weight. f**ken bullshit call.

The big fella did everything right by rolling at the end too. Terrible call.

shiznit

Coach
Good to get a blow out win for once... saves the f**king heart attack we normally get.

6-3 not too bad considering we had the toughest strength of schedule in the league over the first 9 weeks.

undefeated in our division with the motherf**king chiefs coming to town next week.

no doubt they will be up for it after we beat them at arrowhead earlier this year.

Good to get a blow out win for once... saves the f**king heart attack we normally get.

6-3 not too bad considering we had the toughest strength of schedule in the league over the first 9 weeks.

undefeated in our division with the motherf**king chiefs coming to town next week.

no doubt they will be up for it after we beat them at arrowhead earlier this year.

That AFC wildcard is going to be fun!

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Brees just got lit up fair and square and gets gifted a RTP call because he copped the full body weight. f**ken bullshit call.

The big fella did everything right by rolling at the end too. Terrible call.

The worst part is how late the flag came out after the two refs had a conference.

They were fine with it until they saw Brees injured.

It's a contact sport, people get injured. Tricking yourself into making the wrong call because of injury is really poor.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
How about them Bucks.....

Brady, Gronk and crazyman Brown with the Pats struggling.

I am enjoying that story.

Frederick

Staff member
Can't complain with 9-0, but I will... Steelers run game needs something.
Connor is better up down, not side to side. Whenever he ran straight he made a decent run today. Every time he bounced to the outside he was put on his arse behind the line.

Since 2015 the Rams are 8-3 vs the Seahawks the rest of the NFL is 24-53.

So much for all the talk coming out of Seattle about Metcalf being the next Jerry Rice.

They were so shit scared of Ramsey against Metcalf today that they only targeted him maybe 3 times in total? The first pass coming in the 3rd Quarter. That was piss weak from Carroll.

If they were fair dinkum about how great he was, and I do think he is pretty great, you’d think they would’ve tried and given him a go. It’s not like the run for them was any good or any other option for that matter.

Regardless, Rams were good today. I don’t mind watching the Rams. They look to be very balanced. McVeigh is interesting and obviously the D is killer with Donald being a beast. I can’t warm to Goff though. He’s just not that fun to watch. And he always has that head liked a smacked arse. Very unlikable.

I can never pick the Rams. Maybe that’s why they shit me come to think of it. :wink:

kurt faulk

Coach
So much for all the talk coming out of Seattle about Metcalf being the next Jerry Rice.

They were so shit scared of Ramsey against Metcalf today that they only targeted him maybe 3 times in total? The first pass coming in the 3rd Quarter. That was piss weak from Carroll.

If they were fair dinkum about how great he was, and I do think he is pretty great, you’d think they would’ve tried and given him a go. It’s not like the run for them was any good or any other option for that matter.

Regardless, Rams were good today. I don’t mind watching the Rams. They look to be very balanced. McVeigh is interesting and obviously the D is killer with Donald being a beast. I can’t warm to Goff though. He’s just not that fun to watch. And he always has that head liked a smacked arse. Very unlikable.

I can never pick the Rams. Maybe that’s why they shit me come to think of it. :wink:

When they showed the replays of Ramsey shadowing metcalf he was on him like flies on shit. The only time he got separation was when he pushed off.

Goff just runs the offense the way it's supposed to be run. You won't see many wow plays because he operates within the confines of the play called. That's why people hate him. They need to see qbs scrambling for some reason.

That doesn't mean he doesn't make outstanding throws. He makes plenty but he makes them look easy so people assume the throws are easy.

Latest posts