What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Week 11

I watched the Eagles this morning, geeze Eagles fans are going to have to make a call on Wentz. If he isn’t so reckless with the ball they go close to winning that game.

They started pretty well with Sanders running it but then Wentz gets the ball and he looks like he doesn’t have any f**ks to give and just gifted them a pick 6.

Browns are not worrying anyone anytime soon.

I watched the Eagles this morning, geeze Eagles fans are going to have to make a call on Wentz. If he isn’t so reckless with the ball they go close to winning that game.

They started pretty well with Sanders running it but then Wentz gets the ball and he looks like he doesn’t have any f**ks to give and just gifted them a pick 6.

I was reading up on Joe Burrow this morning and saw that, while he's one of the top QB's who's been sacked this season (no surprise given our O-Line is swiss cheese), Wentz has been sacked more. I've only watched the Eagles once (against the bengals - a draw) - is their O-line a bucket of bollocks also?

Might explain recklessness if he's got 5 blokes bearing down on him a lot.

shiznit

Coach
My god I hope we didn’t just kick the hornets nest by pissing off the chiefs... :joy::joy:

I don’t mind shit talking.... I’m just not sure we should be doing it with our shitty defence... :flushed::flushed:

Last edited:

Frederick

Staff member
My god I hope we didn’t just kick the hornets nest by pissing off the chiefs... :joy::joy:
I'd appreciate it if your crew could stay covid-free long enough to hand the chiefs their second loss of the season, to give my team a bit of extra breathing room in the race for the #1 seed

shiznit

Coach
I'd appreciate it if your crew could stay covid-free long enough to hand the chiefs their second loss of the season, to give my team a bit of extra breathing room in the race for the #1 seed
Well we lost 3 defensive starters... but seeing how shit our defence is I’m not sure it will make that much difference.... :joy::joy:

Frederick

Staff member
Well we lost 3 defensive starters... but seeing how shit our defence is I’m not sure it will make that much difference.... :joy::joy:
Your offense just had its way with the chiefs D. This is gonna be the kind of game that finishes up with a 52-49 scoreboard

shiznit

Coach
Good start... but our offense isn’t the issue... our defence is f**king terrible.... and against Mahomes... :flushed::flushed:

the last game we used Arden Key as the Spy who seemed to keep him kinda quiet... but we will need Mad Maxx to go off...

shiznit

Coach
That official they use in the commentary box is such a f**king stooge... how the f**k is that a catch?

shiznit

Coach
DC straight taking the Chiefs defensive line to school at the pre-snap.

and with no crowd you can really hear the verbiage driving them crazy...

now after I say that watch him throw a pick... :joy::joy:

Dani

Immortal

PUT JALEN IN MORE!!