What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Week 13

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
well they got the stop, but then gave it back to them on the first play, feel for them though under a week to prepare where as Washington almost had 2.

Frederick

Staff member
well they got the stop, but then gave it back to them on the first play, feel for them though under a week to prepare where as Washington almost had 2.
NFL finally got what they wanted. f**ked around with our schedule enough until we finally dropped a game. merkins

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not
Serious, the ravens debacle was an absolute joke, earlier in the season was a set back, should not of been expected, to do it twice, let alone all the delays in getting that ravens game going.

Frederick

Staff member
Serious, the ravens debacle was an absolute joke, earlier in the season was a set back, should not of been expected, to do it twice, let alone all the delays in getting that ravens game going.
The favouritism towards the ravens is sickening, all the delays last week, then letting them play on Tuesday so Lamar only misses one game.

Can't wait to see them get that 18th round going so the ravens can sneak into the playoffs in 8th spot :rolling_eyes:

nick87

Coach
NFL finally got what they wanted. f**ked around with our schedule enough until we finally dropped a game. merkins
Come on now, the steelers had plenty of chances in that game, they had loads of time to prepare for it and they didnt get the job done
Frankly they've been lucky to survive unbeaten this long, a few games they went perilously close to gagging away.

They're going to be a tough out in the play offs, but Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes lifting their second Lombardi feels a little Thanos "i am inevitable"ly to me

Frederick

Staff member
Come on now, the steelers had plenty of chances in that game, they had loads of time to prepare for it and they didnt get the job done
Frankly they've been lucky to survive unbeaten this long, a few games they went perilously close to gagging away.

They're going to be a tough out in the play offs, but Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes lifting their second Lombardi feels a little Thanos "i am inevitable"ly to me
Loads of time to prepare? They had four days

The Football Team lost its #1 RB in the first 10 mins as well.

At home, a perfect season team wins that game.

Frederick

Staff member
The Football Team lost its #1 RB in the first 10 mins as well.

At home, a perfect season team wins that game.
Yeah? And the Steelers were without their #1 RB, #1 ILB, #2 OLB, #1 C, #3 CB and lost their #3 ILB and #1 CB during the game. They've played 3 games in 12 days, with constantly changing schedule wreaking havoc for training sessions. And even then they only lost by 6 points, and held the second best sacking defense to a total of 0 sacks.

A piss poor ground game and plenty of dropped passes by the receivers lost us that game. An interrupted week of training will get us back on track

Yeah? And the Steelers were without their #1 RB, #1 ILB, #2 OLB, #1 C, #3 CB and lost their #3 ILB and #1 CB during the game. They've played 3 games in 12 days, with constantly changing schedule wreaking havoc for training sessions. And even then they only lost by 6 points, and held the second best sacking defense to a total of 0 sacks.

A piss poor ground game and plenty of dropped passes by the receivers lost us that game. An interrupted week of training will get us back on track

3FC58E24-194E-437B-89E3-1D3DD5A42396.jpeg

kurt faulk

Coach

the whiners reverted back to their normal shit play.

they saved their superbowl performance for the 2 rams games.

kurt faulk

Coach

boohoo.

they almost gifted you a playoff spot last season when they ensured you won the rams game with all their one-sided crappy calls in new york.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Steelers were terrible, too many things to list. Only positive is they still hold the #1 seed after that loss.

Frederick

Staff member
So Dez Bryant apparently pulled from the warmups today as he tested positive, yet game still going ahead as they've deemed no-one else is a close contact........

kurt faulk

Coach

107 yards passing against the cowboys d?

when are the ravens gonna sign an actual qb to lead the team? the rb experiment is over.

Latest posts