What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Week 14

Tom155

Coach
Cam Akers finally getting the opportunity to show he's the stud i thought he'd be

7-0 Rams Goff rush TD

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
That pass from Cam Newtown was quite possibily the worst I have seen, as if he was playing down the beach with some mates.

lol @ Pats

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Cam Akers finally getting the opportunity to show he's the stud i thought he'd be

7-0 Rams Goff rush TD

7-0 Rams Goff rush TD

went to start him instead of CEH, and reset it as i left the page running, hopefully CEH can break out on sunday to get me through to next week.

Been a decent season for silver and black I suppose. The defense besides Kwiatkowski, Mullen, Crosby & Ferrell sucks. Jonathan Abram is so overhyped. Besides that, I'm happy with where we are going. Keep making decent picks, BCM.

kurt faulk

Coach
Been a decent season for silver and black I suppose. The defense besides Kwiatkowski, Mullen, Crosby & Ferrell sucks. Jonathan Abram is so overhyped. Besides that, I'm happy with where we are going. Keep making decent picks, BCM.

what happened to littleton? i mean he wasn't a great run defender for the rams but he made plays here and there. he seems to have disappeared at the raiders.

actually he was an awful run defender. always took the wrong gap, always tried to run around a blocker. made the tackle but always 5 to 10 yards too late.

Valheru

Coach
It may be the worst division int he NFL but is the NFC east the most exciting down the stretch?

All 4 teams are a legitimate chance to win which is 2 more than any other division.

dogslife

Coach
Steelers might want to open up the playbook, this dink and dunk bullshit aint gonna get the job done

Frederick

Staff member
Good to see ol Randy Fichtner is back to his playcalling best :rolling_eyes:

Credit to the bills - their O line was awesome. Gave Allen heaps of time to make plays.

Something very wrong with my mob at the moment

zombie jesus

Staff member
Good to see ol Randy Fichtner is back to his playcalling best :rolling_eyes:

Credit to the bills - their O line was awesome. Gave Allen heaps of time to make plays.

Something very wrong with my mob at the moment
They're so limited.

WRs lead the league in drops. Whatever Munchak had going with the run game has worn off. Roethlisberger can't scramble like he used to and now his arm is cactus to go with it.

It's hard to watch.

Eelementary

Post Whore

We've done as well as can be expected with this God-awful defence.

Abram is too slow to be a coverage safety, and not physical enough to be a threat to force the ball loose. I've never understood the hype with this bloke.

Ferrell, and Crosby, have potential.

But our linebacker core, and our DB's, are a dog's breakfast.

I actually feel sorry for Derek Carr - me, the guy who has never rated him. He's actually having a good season, and is being let down by inept defence, and receivers who forget how to catch the damn ball.

Eelementary

Post Whore
They're so limited.

WRs lead the league in drops. Whatever Munchak had going with the run game has worn off. Roethlisberger can't scramble like he used to and now his arm is cactus to go with it.

It's hard to watch.

Roethlisbergr is making the throws - the problem is that the receiving core are dropping simple catches.

nick87

Coach
I have to say, it has me pretty f**king confused as to why the Steelers are so insistent on feeding guys like Johnson and Ebron who put the ball on the deck every other time, instead of featuring Juju who's dynamic, has safe hands and makes plays, and Claypool... like those guys should be reads 1 and 2

Also i've said it since the dawn of time. Conner is a nice story, he survived cancer and carved out a nice NFL career. But he sucks.

nick87

Coach
Abram is too slow to be a coverage safety, and not physical enough to be a threat to force the ball loose. I've never understood the hype with this bloke.

Abram cant cover his own f**king shadow, and he's certainly overated based on what we hear... but i dont think you could critic him on his physicality. That's about the only redeeming quality to him at this point