What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Week 15

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
lol watched the Titans highlights and wondered what happened to Mariota, as I thought they built well around him, then he was dropped.

Well I have my answer.

Eelectrica

Referee
Are the Rams aware they're supposed to be playing a game today against the jests?
Down 20-3 in the 3rd.

Jests coaching staff don't care about the #1 draft pick since they'll be somewhere next season.

I sincerely hope he was a diversity hire and they didn't throw him in the booth for his eloquent speaking. I had to throw it on mute

hahaha, he actually has some decent insight. However, he also sounds like he's chatting to a friend rather than being a TV broadcaster.

Eelectrica

Referee
Rams have the unhappy knack of playing down to their opposition. Just as likely to beat Seattle next week.

kurt faulk

Coach
Kurt, get in here so i can flog you for losing my multi.

never bet on the rams, that's my only advice. haven't you noticed how inconsistent they are the last two seasons?

they were sleepwalking through the whole game today. you have to come ready to play.

kurt faulk

Coach

they even made gore look like a serviceable rb. it can't get any worse than that.

did anyone notice their punt returner couldn't step the kicker to score a td at the end there? how is he a returner?

the whole team was hopeless. made the jets look like an nfl team.