What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Week 16

skeepe

Immortal
Looks like the defence has taken the day off for Christmas. Good game so far.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more ridiculous touchdown review.

The tool who ran it in after the most obvious bounce should be embarrassed.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Where is @beave

How 'bout them Buccs.

Well Brady takes them to the play offs for the first time in a decade.

Pats tank for the first time in decades.

That debate is over.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Kyler gets exposed again.

9ers team missing 10 guys on D, Hopkins, Kirk, Fitzgerald available to him - still can't get it done and if Gould doesn't have an all time terrible day kicking it wouldn't have been close.

Eelectrica

Referee
Where is @beave

How 'bout them Buccs.

Well Brady takes them to the play offs for the first time in a decade.

Pats tank for the first time in decades.

That debate is over.
Not really. Pats are missing more than just Brady. A good chunk of their defense has taken the year off due to Covid. Defense has been their main strength the last few seasons.

Bucs added a lot more than just Brady as well. Bills have been gearing up for a season like this for a couple of years.

Dolphins back improving quicker than expected, but still a long way to go looking at this game.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
People shouldn't count out the Pats for next year. For the first time in awhile they're going to have substantial cap space in a year where most teams are looking to create cap room and productive guys may be available for good value.

If they get QB sorted I wouldn't bet against BB.

Eelectrica

Referee
People shouldn't count out the Pats for next year. For the first time in awhile they're going to have substantial cap space in a year where most teams are looking to create cap room and productive guys may be available for good value.

If they get QB sorted I wouldn't bet against BB.
Yep. I don't count out BB at all. I can see him at least getting the Pats in the SB without Brady. They'll certainly be back in the playoffs before long.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Raiders are the dumbest team in the NFL.

f**k Gruden, and his shitty systems.

f**king joke of a franchise, we are.

Latest posts