What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Week 17

nick87

Coach
If the eagles manged to f**k up the next 8 months and im not watching Ja'Marr Chase or Davonte Smith catch passes as an eagle im going to be f**king FURIOUS

Step one... lose to WFT

Eelectrica

Referee
Buffalo flexing their playoff muscles. 28-6 HT lead over Miami.
Typical Dolphin collapse with playoffs on the line.

Wayne Gallman, unreal. Can't believe he has fumbled. Usually this will go Dallas' way but it's against another NFC East team, so the refs will be conflicted.

Frederick

Staff member
Browns almost went to overtime against mason rudolph

Lolol

Not too dissatisfied with the result. Never expected us to get close to them tbh

Valheru

Coach
So playoff match-ups are set. Just NFC East winner to resolve now.

Colts @ Bills
Browns @ Steelers
Ravens @ Titans

Bears @ Saints
Rams @ Seahwaks
Bucs @ Washington/Giants

jaseg

Juniors
Browns almost went to overtime against mason rudolph

Lolol

Not too dissatisfied with the result. Never expected us to get close to them tbh

Best performance by a Steelers QB in a month at least. Browns defense will do that to you. Ben about to have his game of the year in the rematch next week.

Tom155

Coach
If the eagles manged to f**k up the next 8 months and im not watching Ja'Marr Chase or Davonte Smith catch passes as an eagle im going to be f**king FURIOUS

Step one... lose to WFT
Lets go Philly!, they win it's a higher draft pick for my Broncos only 1 spot but still

man i hope the 7-9 finish doesn't keep Lynn in a Job but we shall see.

Herbert is neat.

oh. and just the 8th 2k rushing season today sewn up by Henry. who is ridiculous

Haffa

It's hilarious to me that the Giants played hard today, felt really good about getting the biggest win for their franchise in 4 years, and now they have to watch Nate Sudfeld throw bombs with 8 seconds of hang time.

Haffa

Holy shit Washington sucks. The Eagles are begging you to win this game. Good Lord.

colly

Juniors
Buffalo flexing their playoff muscles. 28-6 HT lead over Miami.
Typical Dolphin collapse with playoffs on the line.
That move by McKenzie from the punt was pure poetry. The way he slows jinks one way but the other and the way he beat the last defender - again slows the sidesteps/cuts then onto the power run. TOUCHDOWN

Last edited:

jaseg

Juniors
that was SO funny

hows the giants whinging. you won 6 games. 6!

This. So much this.

I'd have sympathy for them if they in any way deserved to go to the playoffs. 6 wins? Nope.

NFC is relatively shallow this season.. 2 teams without winning records in the playoffs :/ - AFC was 11 wins minimum... and that's with 7 spots.