What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Week 3

dogslife

Coach
Packers D is straight pus. Kamara is beasting, but he's literally all they've got, how can you not cover one man?

I’ve got to stop underselling the Packers.

Rogers with some weapons and a chip on his shoulder with Love drafted, 2nd year with the coach, Smith and that defence are legit.

dogslife

Coach
Smith is awesome. King is good too. I didn’t think the D was bad at all?

What am I missing? :thinking:
Exactly what I said, they've got to cover one guy due to Brees inability to throw downfield and they can't do it. Kamara just ripped off a 40yd TD reception on a flare route.

Mind you, my comment came right before the Packers made a couple of good stops

kurt faulk

Coach

i don't know if any of you watched the rams v bills game but that was something else.

the rams fought back from 28-3 down to take the lead 32-28 by bringing the heat to allen and flustering him into holding the ball and getting sacked.

so what does the dc do when he has the bills at 3rd and 22 deep inside their half with a minute to go? he goes back to that shit passive d and lets cole f**king beasley catch the ball between 7 defenders and run it forward for the 1st down. what was he watching during the game to call that f**king shit defense when he had his foot on the bills neck?

from that moment on i was bracing myself for a loss.

Latest posts