What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Week 5

beave

Coach
f**king disgraceful all round tbh. My idiots threw the game away but some of that officiating, my god.

skeepe

Immortal
Brady forgetting what down it was is one of the funniest things I’ve seen on a football field.

beave

Coach
The roughing the passer on Barrett was pure horseshit.

And the neutral zone infraction. The bears Right tackle moved clearly first which made Barrett jump. Even the penalty against Jensen for ‘head butting’, f**k me. We did dumb shit 100% and deserve to lose but it doesn’t help that shit calls at crucial moments completely ruin any chance of winning.

shiznit

Coach

I’m normally not a fan or this type of insult... especially considering how much Mahomes has dominated us over last couple of years... but after all the shit we cop from Chiefs fans on a weekly basis it’s good to have a little laugh at them for once...

And the f**king savage tagged his mrs in it too... :joy::joy:

skeepe

Immortal

I’m normally not a fan or this type of insult... especially considering how much Mahomes has dominated us over last couple of years... but after all the shit we cop from Chiefs fans on a weekly basis it’s good to have a little laugh at them for once...

And the f**king savage tagged his mrs in it too... :joy::joy:

Meh, given she carried on like an absolute tit on Twitter during the game, she deserves it

Eelectrica

Referee
Raiders seem to be the real deal this season. A brutal opening schedule, to be 3-2 bodes well for them.

Can't believe my Phins are blasting the niners. I know they've got injury concerns, but still unexpected.

dogslife

Coach
Looks like Dan Quinn’s bullet is on its way.
giphy.gif