What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021/22 Grand Final in Redcliffe

xe_kilroy

Juniors
Dragons have been resilient in defense. Roosters had a mountain of ball, penalties their way, so many goalline raids rejected by the strong Dragons defense. And there was even a period down a player. Pretty tough to get thru all that with barely any possession themselves.

Love the speed the Dragons have wide with Fullback, Right Wing and Right Center.

Well deserved win by the Sydney Roosters as they were the better side overall - NRLW Premiers Sydney Roosters

xe_kilroy

Juniors
One obvious issue for the Dragons to develop next season -- more attacking flair, structure, set moves. Was too one-out today.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
It was terrific defence that decided that game. Great by both teams. I thought Dragon's attack was actually better and more structured that the Roosters but again defence determined.
Possession was actually 50-50 which surprised me as I thought the Roosters did have more ball.
Penalties were 6-7. Roosters made more breaks and alot more errors. Their completion rate was terrible where the Dragons was over 80%.

What you can't measure was the effort by both sides. The determination and effort by both sides was very impressive. Was also great to see a lot of respect going both ways after the game. Something I think has been missing in previous NRLW GFs

Latest posts