What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021/22 NFL Week 18

shiznit

Coach
Nevermind, Rich Bisaccia pretty much just said they were ready to tie. Very disappointing.
Nahhh f**k that… I would have been happy if both teams took Knees for the entire game. 😂😂

I don’t give a f**k… I wanted that playoff spot.. 😂😂

now it’s even sweeter to f**k over the Chargers too…

kurt faulk

Coach

how did the rams lose that game?

i love mcvay but sometimes he makes me want to strangle him. ahead 17-0 with a minute left in the half, 3rd and inches, what does he do? he goes empty set and stafford gets sacked. wtf? get the freaking 1st down and keep the ball out of the whiners hands. that was the turning point of the game and he brought it all on himself because he can't help himself and show off stafford.

the end of regulation was just as bad. the defense was playing like arse the whole 2nd half and he puts the game in their hands?

when there's no need to be aggressive he goes empty set. when he needs to be aggressive he wimps out and goes the safe route.

he has a week to get his shit together.

nick87

Coach
McVey is a coward, gutless play calling in big spots, strangely conservative, his offences dont adjust as the season goes on... he's a fruad, and by that i mean he's a good solid HC, but not the diety he's treated like.

kurt faulk

Coach
McVey is a coward, gutless play calling in big spots, strangely conservative, his offences dont adjust as the season goes on... he's a fruad, and by that i mean he's a good solid HC, but not the diety he's treated like.

the league loves him. the rams haven't won shit yet the league keeps signing away their coaches.

meanwhile teams winning the superbowl have all their coaches coming back year after year.

dogslife

Coach
Things I can't wait to see in the playoffs:

Tennessee play a decent team
Matthew Stafford
Kyle Shanahan shit the bed
Green Bay dominate up until the NFC championship game
Playoffs Dallas
My shit show of a team not being there

Go Cincy?

Things I can't wait to see in the playoffs:

Tennessee play a decent team
Matthew Stafford
Kyle Shanahan shit the bed
Green Bay dominate up until the NFC championship game
Playoffs Dallas
My shit show of a team not being there

Go Cincy?
Cards v Rams
Pats v Bills

These are some horny games.

nick87

Coach
the league loves him. the rams haven't won shit yet the league keeps signing away their coaches.

meanwhile teams winning the superbowl have all their coaches coming back year after year.

He and Kyle Shanahan... i've never seen coaches with no real proper success get treated this way
And i get it, when those teams are on the offences are so pretty and fun, and they just overwhelm you with creativity in the scheme... but goodness me! Can we make some competent, 2022 in game decisions here?

Kyle Shanahan spent half the year pissing down his leg because he refused to get his best and most talented players on the field, the personnel decisions from him are honestly baffling. They have terrible, inexcusable loses every year

McVey went to one SB, got his shit pushed in. He's the most mind numbingly conservative coach on 4th down and goal to go situations. We were told it was all Goff and with Stafford it would really unleash him. Well despite the record Stafford has been at times downright awful this year. What are we unleashing here? A flat track bully who cant get it done against tough teams coached by a coward? BAU to me it seems

But the league media just refuses to every criticise them for their failings. And im not even saying they're bad HC's and should get fired. Both are worthy head coaches and their teams should retain them, but i think everyone needs to back up on putting these guys into the HOF before they've actually achieved anything

Last edited:

jaseg

Juniors
They're both too conservative with their game state decisions, McVay is slow to adjust his offense while Shanahan seems to be a shocker for player evals ('his' guys seems to disappoint way too often... how many times can he overcapitalize on RBs who either don't get on the field or look no better than Mostert, Breida etc when they do? at least 3 so far...).

Great offensive minds though.

kurt faulk

Coach
He and Kyle Shanahan... i've never seen coaches with no real proper success get treated this way
And i get it, when those teams are on the offences are so pretty and fun, and they just overwhelm you with creativity in the scheme... but goodness me! Can we make some competent, 2022 in game decisions here?

Kyle Shanahan spent half the year pissing down his leg because he refused to get his best and most talented players on the field, the personnel decisions from him are honestly baffling. They have terrible, inexcusable loses every year

McVey went to one SB, got his shit pushed in. He's the most mind numbingly conservative coach on 4th down and goal to go situations. We were told it was all Goff and with Stafford it would really unleash him. Well despite the record Stafford has been at times downright awful this year. What are we unleashing here? A flat track bully who cant get it done against tough teams coached by a coward? BAU to me it seems

But the league media just refuses to every criticise them for their failings. And im not even saying they're bad HC's and should get fired. Both are worthy head coaches and their teams should retain them, but i think everyone needs to back up on putting these guys into the HOF before they've actually achieved anything

compare mcvay's coach tree to bellyfat's coach tree.

my eyes hurt looking at all that crap.

lafleur and zac taylor already are better than that train wreck. throw in mcvay's buddy kingsbury and i'm beginning to understand why he's coaching staff always gets raided.

nick87

Coach
Let the man go and win a god damn ring then.
He’s had the talent for years, has it now more then ever. Win a ring or shut the f**k up until you do

I’m beyond tired of the crowning of McVey. As said above, his scheme is wonderful but he’s a cowardly coach who hasn’t proven to have the stone to actually deliver when it matters. As soon as a game gets tight his balls shrivel up.

Straight up fact/ Doug Pederson got fired for his lack of success despite achieving far more with far less than McVey has had.
Buck up or shut up time for McVey

Haffa

He reminds me of early career Andy Reid. I’d be stunned if he wins the SB in LA. He might get lucky with a generational talent or two at his next gig.