What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021/22 Playoffs

Eelectrica

Referee
Packers V Bills SB. Packers to win.

Looking at that graphic we could get 1 V 2 matchup in round 2. Is that right?
Weird system if so.

shiznit

Coach
Packers V Bills SB. Packers to win.

Looking at that graphic we could get 1 V 2 matchup in round 2. Is that right?
Weird system if so.
Nahh… Ive seen a few of those tournament graphics this week… I’m not sure why they use them…

I think week 2 is 1 seed vs the lowest seeded winner from week 1… and the other game is the highest seeded winner from week 1 vs the 2nd lowest winner from week 1.

so the only way that draw holds up is if the Steelers knock off the Chiefs 2moro… otherwise they will likely play the winner of Raiders v Bengals… or NE if they beat the Bills.

Eelectrica

Referee
We're used to seeing the Bengles bengling it up when they make the playoffs. I think this Bengles team is different and will give their fans something to cherr about this game.

Looking good so far

skeepe

Immortal
A flag for an out of bounds kick off? No thank you, we’ll take the ball at the 2 please.

skeepe

Immortal
The f**king ref blew the f**king whistle and the Raiders defence stopped on hearing it. How the f**k can they then just award the touchdown which came AFTER THE f**kING WHISTLE?!?!???

skeepe

Immortal
I mean the whistle was wrong, but by rule they need to replay the down. Raiders defence stopped.

kurt faulk

Coach

the whistle came too late to affect the play. the ball was virtually in the wr's hands. all it affected was the celebration of a td.

why would he blow the whistle when burrow was so obviously still in bounds? that official needs to be sacked.