What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021/22 Playoffs

Vozzy

Juniors
The umpire will be doing laps at Cowboys training so he can get there quicker next time.

Munky

Coach
Whoever in the crowd threw the toilet paper roll during the extra point should come out at QB in the second half for the Steelers.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The Jimmy G interception is the worst pass I've seen.

Had the game pretty much won at that stage and threw a pick rather than throwing away.

Is this the first Jimmy G game you've seen? Sadly I don't even think that INT makes his top 10.

dogslife

Coach
Is Haskins or Rudolph the saviour?
indignation-jump.gif

Valheru

Coach
Titans/Bengals looks uninspiring but the other 3 matchups all look god regardless of the winner tomorrow

nick87

Coach
I keep remembering the Nantz call on the Dak draw play and laughing

"Woah! I dont think this is gonna work out!" Lololol

kurt faulk

Coach

time to see if the rams threw away all those picks or if it was capital well spent.

the rams secondary is in such bad shape they had to sign eric weddle off the street. a guy who hasn't played for over two years.

this is stafford's time to shine and lead the offense to plenty of points to keep up. we know goff had no trouble torching the cardinals. hell, he even did it this season with the paltry lions supporting cast.

if stafford is on the rams should score over 40 points.

nick87

Coach
If McVey and his cowardly conservative arse and Stafford manage to bow out in the first round after going all in, after that dallas fiasco.... ill call wildcard weekend a success even though the eagles got stomped

We were playing with house money, had no business being in the play offs, wasnt where our timeline was supposed to be in 2022
Dem Boys and the Rams being SB or Bust and heading to the off season at the same time as the eagles... yeah that'll play for me :D

dont think it will happen, the rams should win fairly comfortably imo

dogslife

Coach
Can we put an end to this 7 team playoff bullshit. Neither of the 7 seeds deserved to be there and were summarily curb stomped by the 2 seeds. Looking at the teams that just missed out is even bleaker.

Valheru

Coach
Can we put an end to this 7 team playoff bullshit. Neither of the 7 seeds deserved to be there and were summarily curb stomped by the 2 seeds. Looking at the teams that just missed out is even bleaker.

The NFL won't be ditching 2 extra games from their playoffs, the money is too much in fact I expect it to move to 16 teams eventually.

6 regularly beats 3 (incredibly 8 out of 10 times dating back to 2018) so I think giving the 7th team a chance to beat 2 is not unreasonable. This year is probably not the greatest advertisement for it although I would argue that the number 2 teams from both conferences are tougher opponents than the 1 teams this year.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Titans/Bengals looks uninspiring but the other 3 matchups all look god regardless of the winner tomorrow

How? Burrow has been playing lights out, Titans have Derek Henry back. Really it's Burrow throwing vs Henry running against a Bengals defensive front that lost heaps of players the last few weeks. It will be a bit of a shoot out I think.

Valheru

Coach
How? Burrow has been playing lights out, Titans have Derek Henry back. Really it's Burrow throwing vs Henry running against a Bengals defensive front that lost heaps of players the last few weeks. It will be a bit of a shoot out I think.
I don't know.... just doesn't really get me excited, perhaps I am wrong though.