What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 College Season

Tom155

Coach
Pickens makes a huge play, great to see him back from his acl injury

One of my favourite WR in the draft, stud

nick87

Coach
Pickens makes a huge play, great to see him back from his acl injury

One of my favourite WR in the draft, stud
So happy to see him out there making big plays
Hopefully he can get back into the first round conversation

jaseg

Juniors
Big Jordan Davis is a beast

1st rounder for sure maybe top 15

There might be 4x 1st rounders in that Georgia front 7 - Jordan Davis, Devonte Wyatt, Travon Walker & Nakobe Dean. I'd be absolutely stunned if at least Davis/Walker/Dean didn't go early. Plus Channing Tindall and Nolan Smith in day 2, maybe even Quay Walker too. Jalen Carter will likely be a 1st rounder when he comes out also. It's ridiculous - and hardly like the backend is that much less impressive, they'll all get drafted too.

Tom155

Coach
Huge drive for Georgia up 26-18

Bowers is a star can't believe he's only a freshman, can't wait till he is able to come out

jaseg

Juniors
Rough situation for Young - his line got decimated, his receivers all gone (seems like it's the very pedestrian Bolden and a bunch of freshmen) and they can't run on this front. Even the defense struggled with compounding injuries (at corner). I'd almost feel sorry for him, if it wasn't Bama and he didn't have a great situation the rest of his college career.

dogslife

Coach
That Georgia front 7 is legit.

I am also firmly in the anyone but Bama court, but definitely have a soft spot for the Dawgs

nick87

Coach
Nakobe Dean is a f**king monster
Doubt he makes it to the eagles but if he does, given their shit show at LB, they should sprint to the podium