What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Crowd Watch

sempmrh

Juniors
AAMI Park are doing something strange for next week's Storm game now that crowds can be at 75% capacity. They're basically cutting each bay into quarters with rows along the middle removed from sale and the middle of each row removed from top to bottom as well. Depending on how many seats sell in each bay it might look a little strange. Unfortunately my reserved seat is in a row that won't be put on sale - but at least there is now the option to select individual seats.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Broncos sales for this afternoon are looking dreadful. So dissapointing to see. On a Saturday afternoon, corporates and stadium membership areas will be very quiet. I am expecting 21-22k. One thing that could bring in some late sales is that they have kept early bird prices on the website today - usually on game day they increase 20% on the website and 30% at the gate, I think we may just see that increase at the gate. I’ll have a look later.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Broncos sales for this afternoon are looking dreadful. So dissapointing to see. On a Saturday afternoon, corporates and stadium membership areas will be very quiet. I am expecting 21-22k. One thing that could bring in some late sales is that they have kept early bird prices on the website today - usually on game day they increase 20% on the website and 30% at the gate, I think we may just see that increase at the gate. I’ll have a look later.

So lazy, perfect occasion to have a broncos family day and let kids in for free with an adult and have some fun stuff for them. You’d think with all their money they could employ a decent marketing department !

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
So lazy, perfect occasion to have a broncos family day and let kids in for free with an adult and have some fun stuff for them. You’d think with all their money they could employ a decent marketing department !
The government is flipping out over one community transmission yesterday so I don’t think that there will be any incentives put forward to attend.

This Year?

Immortal
The government is flipping out over one community transmission yesterday so I don’t think that there will be any incentives put forward to attend.
It's terrible timing. Bulldogs are usually a higher drawing away team at Suncorp too. I really hope the covid situation doesn't worsen there.