What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Crowd Watch

Jamberoo

Juniors
Prior to all the injuries and scheduling this game was going to a block buster.
It should never have been scheduled for a Thursday night. The 2 Sunday games this week are poor and were better Thursday options
Yes, they want the big games on Thursday night. It is the big night for ratings.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yes I’m sure the TV stations who pay for the whole competition would love the 2 least supported clubs in Australia playing in their highest rating slot

I’m sure they wouldn’t, but this is a crowd thread with how do we get nrl active fanbases bigger so clubs can be more long term viable from increased fanbase revenue.

Saint Doc

Coach
I’m sure they wouldn’t, but this is a crowd thread with how do we get nrl active fanbases bigger so clubs can be more long term viable from increased fanbase revenue.

But suggesting things that are completely unrealistic is not really helpful to the discussion, is it?

Perth Red

Post Whore
But suggesting things that are completely unrealistic is not really helpful to the discussion, is it?

Given the tv contract is up for renegotiation, then yes Id think a discussion on control of scheduling to improve club viability is relevant.

morley101

Juniors
Parra V Roosters will almost certainly sellout, the dodgy weather might affect the amount members turning out.

Hank_Scorpio

Juniors
AFL fans sit out in the rain and watch their teams

NRL fans would rather not
Did you consider that there might be some good sales on at the nearby Westfield? Or the live theatre performance of Mamma Mia is the hottest ticket in town? How can Sydney professional sporting teams compete with Sydneysider hearts and minds with such enticing options?

Last edited:

Vee

First Grade
Did you consider that there might be some good sales on at the nearby Westfield? Or the live theatre performance of Mamma Mia is the hottest ticket in town? How can Sydney professional sporting teams compete with Sydneysider hearts and minds with such enticing options?
I've seen Mamma Mia live. It's nothing special.

Latest posts