What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 EF 1 Sat - Sydney 25-24 Gold Coast @ QCBS

Finals Week 1: Sydney v Gold Coast

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Poor old Corey Thompson I'd have not blinked if he'd punted Herbert's head clear over the southern stand

nöyd

Staff member
Herbert will take some beating for the bald award this week

7bH9cy4.jpg

reanimate

Bench
I knew this was going to be a tough game but didn’t think we would contribute to the difficulty as much as we did. Bad luck Tits.
Hey Manly fans, worried about next week?
Yeh, didn’t think so.
Sure am, you guys are one of our bogey teams and Tommy Turbo seems to have turned into Tommy Two-Stroke.

skeepe

Immortal
On that replay… not a single Rooster made it back to the goal line. Should have been a Titans penalty right in front for offside.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Tino in front of the kicker when Josh Morris caught the ball and he then tackles Morris, then Iku coughs up the ball for a gift try for the Tits to level the scores, should have been penalty to the Roosters once Josh caught the ball and was tackled.

Cockosh

Juniors
well plated Titans. We didnt deserve to win but I’ll take it. After this numbness subsides I would like to know why walker didn’t play till the 72 minute

OzDragon

Coach
Sad thing is, if Sami decided to milk that Walker tackle, they probably would've got a penalty and roosters sin bin.

It really is time to celebrate the Roosters.

Missing half a squad and still make it to week 2 of the finals!

Playing against a Titans team getting ridden home by the nRL and still manage to win.

If only we were full strength we would be celebrating another title in three weeks time