What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 EF 2 Sun - Parramatta 28-20 Newcastle @ Browne

Finals Week 1: Parramatta v Newcastle

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gerg

Juniors
Maybe they could, but its hard to see them getting on the same footy field again this season. Souffs will put them away in week 2 you'd imagine. I do think there were mitigating circumstances for the Storm in the last meeting.

Souths are no chance against the eels in week 2.

Bazal

Post Whore
I get the feeling his is either gonna be another 58-0 odd score (slight exaggeration obvs) to Parra or like 8-4 to Newcastle because they and favouritism always bring out the derp in us and I have AnXiEtY

SDM

First Grade
Maybe they could, but its hard to see them getting on the same footy field again this season. Souffs will put them away in week 2 you'd imagine. I do think there were mitigating circumstances for the Storm in the last meeting.
lol you smug idiot

SDM

First Grade
All eyes on Moses.

This merkin is on 900k a season for the next 3 years with a player option for a 4th.
What are the alternatives? Townsend for 700k, Taylor for 1M? Half backs are way overpriced, but if you take away his kicking game Parra are bottom 8 plodders.

Bazal

Post Whore
What are the alternatives? Townsend for 700k, Taylor for 1M? Half backs are way overpriced, but if you take away his kicking game Parra are bottom 8 plodders.
Luke Brooks for 100k less than Moses is obviously the play....

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
Too much adversity for parra
No hooker
Injuries at wrong time of year
Not playing at Bankwest !!!

our attack will be clunky
We will either smash them or Newcastle in close one with ponga winning it for them

Latest posts