What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 EF 2 Sun - Parramatta 28-20 Newcastle @ Browne

Finals Week 1: Parramatta v Newcastle

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
So the black and white obstruction rule isn’t black and white? Who’d a thunk it.

Play should stop immediately once Mann f**ks up.
I’m not sure why teams should get any advantage when a runner f**ks up his line.

Someguy

First Grade
Brown could have set himself to stop that play, instead he had to scramble in and was beaten as he could not set his position. Rubbish call

nick87

Coach
A neutral doctor determines whether a player comes back on or not.

I’m aware of what the protocols are.

He wouldn’t be playing if this was a round 5 game. He’d have been correctly ruled out. He was literally knocked senseless.

bileduct

Coach
That video referee decision is absolute bullshit. The defender that was obstructed isn't given the opportunity to immediately push up on the ball carrier and shut the play down. Absolute madness.

You can't just say "sure the guy was taken out, but someone else made a bad call and caused an overlap". Like, what the f**k even is that logic?

t-ba

Post Whore
Good week on the camera angles today. The less seen if RockVegas the better

It's certainly not common sense, Mann hit the outside shoulder and prevented Brown taking a better position

DylBro should have done the DCE flop....FMD
Yeah I just don’t know anymore hahah sorry mate honestly … I hear circus …. Or Benny hill music

skeepe

Immortal
Lol. Grant Atkins is the video ref. Seriously how the f**k does this clown keep getting appointed?