What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Game 2: State of Origin Sun 27/6 - (plus Womens Origin Fri 25/6)

TheParraboy

Staff member
For all discussion on the two Origin matches this coming weekend

If any of you haven't watched a women's Origin match , tune in on Friday ch9 from 730pm.
It is just as brutal and tough as the mens (mens game 1 aside), plus they play clean and hard ie. no cheap shots or grub play, worth a look.

On Sunday can QLD make it 1-1 ?

Papalli back for them, plus Welch to play a lot longer than 9 min like game 1.
Keen to see how Reece Walsh goes, expect the Blues to bash him from pillar to post at every opportunity

Blues should win, but I don't know. QLD seem to jag one out of their ass at times

TheParraboy

Staff member
No other games hey? no pacific nations or anything?

Don’t think there is (could be wrong)

Guys like Jason Taumalolo wanted to play for QLD this year, thinking no internationals until the World Cup later in the year

Eelogical

Referee
Any of your Sydneysiders want to unload your tickets since you can't come up for the game? I'll give you $50.00 for a pair of prime corporate seats. I might even go as high as $60.00.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Am already feeling short changed not being able to watch the Drongos get belted tonight

I think they are going back to Origin on Wednesday nights only next year

84 Baby

Referee
Any of your Sydneysiders want to unload your tickets since you can't come up for the game? I'll give you $50.00 for a pair of prime corporate seats. I might even go as high as $60.00.
Sure. Put the money in my account and I’ll post them up

TheParraboy

Staff member
Toovey doing a lot of talking in the box

Id find his voice annoying if he talked too much

HT Womens

QLD 6-4

Latest posts