What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Game I - NSW 50-6 QLD @ QCBS Townsville

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stringaz

Juniors
It's that time of year again where I'm drunk with anticipation of yet another series where Blues players will be happy to sign autographs and get match payments while some unknown flog in a Maroon jersey will play the game of his career because SOO is all about QLD.
It's going to be cringe for Blues and Panthers fans seeing Luai and Cleary choke in another big game. I'm worried some Panthers will get a massive ego check or injuries.
The Maroon circlejerk will reach feverpitch at about 10:00pm tonight knowing they'll wrap up another series at Suncorp.
QLD by 14.
This post has more integrity than the f**kin game will

Sphagnum

Coach
There’s barely anyone there. I guess this isn’t that popular in Townsville

giphy.gif

Tweed Titan

Bench
I'm concerned we went with Cook instead of Koroisau, I feel Cook is a one trick pony and if he isn't getting a forward roll his dummy half running is nullified.

His service and defense for a hooker is below average. Api is better than him in all facets other than dummy half running and he also has club combinations with Cleary, Luai and Yeo in key positions.

Also the people saying Cleary isn't a big game player are morons. In game 2 when his forwards had a go last year he put on an absolute clinic.

How short some memories are.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'm concerned we went with Cook instead of Koroisau, I feel Cook is a one trick pony and if he isn't getting a forward roll his dummy half running is nullified.

His service and defense for a hooker is below average. Api is better than him in all facets other than dummy half running and he also has club combinations with Cleary, Luai and Yeo in key positions.

Also the people saying Cleary isn't a big game player are morons. In game 2 when his forwards had a go last year he put on an absolute clinic.

How short some memories a former beach sprint champion though.

How short some memories are.
Cook is a former beach sprint champion though.

Bazal

Post Whore
Jesus it's Fatty. Still.

The best thing that ever happened to that bloke was falling off a truck like an absolute pillock.