What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Game I - NSW 50-6 QLD @ QCBS Townsville

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reflector

Juniors
If you win it's against the odds. If you lose it's all part of the conspiracy. Sink another one, cobber!
NSW have the better squad and are rightly favourites to win. At the same time, Qld might manage to withstand NSW and do what's needed to win.

What grinds my gears is when the officials give one team leg-ups to get them back into the contest or show clear favouritism to a side based on who's at home or what result is better for the Narrative (TM).

OzDragon

Coach
Been watching Nein for 10 minutes and already there's more ads than program.

This is why I don't watch free to air anymore.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Me realising that I’m 6th rum down and we are still 8 hours from kickoff

images

Sphagnum

Coach
NSW have the better squad and are rightly favourites to win. At the same time, Qld might manage to withstand NSW and do what's needed to win.

What grinds my gears is when the officials give one team leg-ups to get them back into the contest or show clear favouritism to a side based on who's at home or what result is better for the Narrative (TM).
Nice. Keeping everything on an even keel

Latest posts