What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 14-12 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Grand Final: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 53 51.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 50 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nealo 12

Bench
I think its great that all the forum members on here are happy for either the Panthers or Souths to win.
Its been a difficult year and every team has had its challenges so thanks again for all the well wishes hope you can experience the same excitement next year what we are having now.
Cheers

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
The only right call is to cancel the GF, name both teams joint premiers and award the Broncos the spoon.

1e745aa6ba59fee2347cd5e967815fce.gif

GongPanther

Referee
Im honestly happy we are in the Grand Final this year

I think we can win but won't be devastated if we lose.

2014 is still a near memory.

I also don't agree our window is closing. Maybe a rocky year next year as we adjust without Reynolds but we will find our feet quickly

I actually think we are in for a tougher time in the future if we win it this year
With your centre of excellence yet to be built, you'll be spitting out juniors like peas.

GongPanther

Referee
How the hell did they mess up not having the q cup grand final this week...??
Theirs is is big event up there, so having it as a stand alone benefits the sponsors who wouldn't be drowned out if it was held on this Sunday.

These two semis will provide plenty of entertainment.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Whilst I would prefer a Panthers win, the Souths win in week 1 has left them much fresher than the Panthers who would be just about running on empty. I expect a fast start from Souths and even though I think the Panthers will keep it within 6 points for the most of the match, expect the extra point scoring potential from Souths left hand edge to get them home.

Latest posts