What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 14-12 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Grand Final: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 53 51.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 50 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Diamond

Juniors
Just when we thought the CCM couldn't be a bigger joke. Cleary was about as deserving as JT in 2015. His team merely had to win for him to get it.

His CCM winning stats

0 tries
0 try assists
0 line breaks
0 line break assists
9 missed tackles

What a performance from a halfback. Yeah he kicked well but he was playing off the back of complete dominance in the middle and couldn't create a try.

One of the forwards should of got it.
At least Billy didn't win it

some11

Referee
Or the backs. I thought To'o and Edward's were excellent.

It's a complete joke of an award. Even more of a joke than a Grammy. Shouldn't be respected by anyone.
Remove it as a betting market and you might get a more objective result.

Munky

Coach
Lockdown had me watching the highlights repeatedly.

Walker you dumb merkin.

Thanks for the premiership.

Scarter or Preston never had a GF try assist but you did.

Lol o

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
Panthers V Melbourne week before was the better game.

This one was close, but a bit of a snore in the second half. First half better but I never like games decided by intercept tries especially GF.

Some low scoring, defence focussed games are exciting and suspensfull, this one wasn't one of those. It lacked the threat in attack mainly from Souths to make it engaging.

Congrats to Penrith, happy to see you guys get the win after last seasons loss, well deserved.
Seriously? Storm played like shit last week. Souths threw more at Penrith with less opportunities. I wanted Souths to win but I thought this was a much better game.

Apey

Staff member
Just when we thought the CCM couldn't be a bigger joke. Cleary was about as deserving as JT in 2015. His team merely had to win for him to get it.

His CCM winning stats

0 tries
0 try assists
0 line breaks
0 line break assists
9 missed tackles

What a performance from a halfback. Yeah he kicked well but he was playing off the back of complete dominance in the middle and couldn't create a try.

He got it the moment they won, for the father and son story. Penrith's forwards won them the game.

wittyfan

Referee

His CCM winning stats

0 tries
0 try assists
0 line breaks
0 line break assists
9 missed tackles

Bwahahaha!!! What a truly embarrassing decision.