What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 14-12 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Grand Final: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 53 51.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 50 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blues Riff

Bench
TMay remains my least favourite Panther. However he has paid the price for his crimes with interest.
His recent comments were not directed at the victim or the legal process, but the internet vigilante f**kwits like @The Silverdale Phantom.
This piece of shit has also been at the forefront of a 3 year smear campaign against the Cleary family, some of which are female.
I've got the prick on ignore now, but find it fascinating how he manages to juggle his hatemonger and feminist personas.

Well this thread certainly took an interesting turn.
Yep; The troll has got what he wants which is us not talking about the Penrith victory.

Maybe we should get back on topic; I’d be happy to discuss how WT’s captain and their best player have both shown over the last few days that they would both still rather be at the Panthers. Or maybe how Ivan’s move has now been vindicated given his premiership win, while the WTs go above and beyond in their attempts to humiliate Madge.

I'm not sure of his contract length. I can't imagine him coming back though. The pic is just a young bloke excited for his mates winning a comp, I don't think there is any more to it than that.
Definitely “reasonable cause“ now Socky.

He’s supposed to be at home convalescencing from his alleged broken leg.

I can only suggest we ensure that his new found mobility is put to the test during pre-season. On top of a large fine based on exhibit “A”.

It also seems to me, we can dispense with the trial after this new piece of evidence. But I will need to call the photographer to ensure that that the image wasn’t captured a few years ago when he was fully licensed smug.

If this is treason as suspected, he will never forget this ill advised frolic.

He can duly seek to agitate his love for the Panthers under the kind counselling of Tim Sheens.

Last edited:
Let’s see, he pleaded guilty and was convicted of 4 counts of intentionally recording an intimate image without consent.

These carry goal terms at a maximum.

He was given 300 hours of community service.

The magistrate said he was “on the cusp of a custodial sentence”

I don’t think I can harm his reputation or make people think less of him as these things are well known. And then perhaps his name plunges to new lows after his recent public comments.

The Ladies who League didn’t like it.

Keep going with it Rumpole, drill away, you’re not doing him any favours.

OK, thanks. Do you have a sauce?

Also:
- Who was the magistrate?
- Have you sighted his criminal antecedence. If so, what are his priors?
- Has he re-offended since?

Seems like he made a blue, took his medicine, and is getting the f**k on with his life.

In relation to his social media posting, it's a free country.

Just seems a stretch lad to throw a blanket "violence against women" over this bloke.

People commit criminal offences. It happens. The courts dealt with it - what is the problem here?

Generalzod

Immortal
The finals were reffed completely different to the regular season.
We had 2 blowouts out of the 9 finals games, but every other game was closely fought and down to the wire, all four panthers games and roosters v titans were anybodies game until the final whistle.

Happy for the ref to adjudicate that way, but doing it all season would be preferred.
I can tell you why because the refs treat teams diffently to where they are situated on the ladder, thats why when it’s at the pointy end of the season the rule book takes a holiday.

Munky

Coach
I can tell you why because the refs treat teams diffently to where they are situated on the ladder, thats why when it’s at the pointy end of the season the rule book takes a holiday.

Funnily enough early last season we were getting killed by the refs.

Then about seven or eight games into the streak we started getting the rub.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I haven’t seen this many high horses all in one place since City Rowers back in the late 90’s after a Bonco’s game.

Last edited:
OK, thanks. Do you have a sauce?

Also:
- Who was the magistrate?
- Have you sighted his criminal antecedence. If so, what are his priors?
- Has he re-offended since?

Seems like he made a blue, took his medicine, and is getting the f**k on with his life.

In relation to his social media posting, it's a free country.

Just seems a stretch lad to throw a blanket "violence against women" over this bloke.

People commit criminal offences. It happens. The courts dealt with it - what is the problem here?
It was Magistrate Denes.

She described his conduct as “ reprehensible”

I haven’t sighted his criminal record, don’t know of re-offending, I haven’t referenced these.

As for getting on with his life, he’s the one that posted the instagram and re-visited the issue publicly:

“And the dirt they threw on my name, turned to soil and I grew up out of it. Time for y’all to figure out what y’all gon’ to do about it”

With a picture of him and Ivan outside of court

He pleaded guilty and was convicted. He admitted to the crimes.

There was no dirt thrown at his name, he taped a young lady in sexual acts without her consent. She claimed she suffered psychological damage.

Then those brotherlys support him. Pfft!

You can argue he’s done his time, that’s all right, I agree, but then he coughs up this rubbish after the gf and re-opens the wounds.

That’s my honest opinion ghosty.

The statement of defiance at the end was self serving and bizarre.

I wonder how his victim feels reading this?

You say it’s a free country, but recently you were drilling down to me about defamation, so that seems a bit inconsistent.

All that said, i think his post was ill advised and paints him in a very poor light.

I don’t think you will agree with me, but that’s my position.

I’m more than happy not to give this bloke any more free publicity.

You want to stand with him, matter for you.

You’re absolutely as entitled to post on lu within the rules as I am.

Last edited: