What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Grand Final: Panthers V Souths

Iamback

Coach
Storm in a teacup.

Hes served his time. Freedom of speech..can say whst he likes.

I thiink hes an idiot and it kinda shows he hasnt learned shit from all this.

But whatever.. as i said before he probably posted it after a 10000 beers,no sleep and the highs of winning his first nrl gf.

You get atleast one player a week across the board posting shit takes or liking questionable stuff. Rarely anything comes from it

unKwn

Juniors
Several raiders players too like CNK also sharing anti mask anti vax shit. Unfortunately its a problem every club in the nrl has to deal with with how many dumb players there are out there

Iamback

Coach
The best sides evolve to stay on top. I doubt we can defend our way to a comp again. We definitely need more attack.
We have a few great options

Not having so many injured will help the attack. But no Capewell, No Cleary for 4 weeks there is no chance Ivan doesn't start Momo. That atleast makes sure you don't concede a stack of tries.

The attack can evolve as we get 2nd tier footy going again

Iamback

Coach
Several raiders players too like CNK also sharing anti mask anti vax shit. Unfortunately its a problem every club in the nrl has to deal with with how many dumb players there are out there

Yep no shortage of dumb players out there

soc123_au

Staff member
Kent on 360 finally stomped on the souths love in from Vonny and the others. I actually gave him a little cheer. It was in the first 10 minutes or so, it's worth a watch for those that missed it. It was funny how the sentiment from the others went 180 degrees after that.

hindy111

Post Whore
First of all congratulations. I'm also glad Spencer played and won.
Great defense thru the whole finals and did it the hard way. I dare say beating the best 3 other side come finals.
Unsure what happened to your great attack however. But that's a tale for next year.
2003 and 91 where better grand finals imo.
But Savour the moment.

hindy111

Post Whore
A game worthy of the grand final. A truly epic contest from start to finish.

We deserved our win tonight. We were the better team despite the close score line.

More dominant in the ruck and Nathan's kicking game pinned them back. Souths attack looked far more lethal. They just couldn't make any meters.

DinkyDi

Juniors
First of all congratulations. I'm also glad Spencer played and won.
Great defense thru the whole finals and did it the hard way. I dare say beating the best 3 other side come finals.
Unsure what happened to your great attack however. But that's a tale for next year.
2003 and 91 where better grand finals imo.
But Savour the moment.
Nathan was playing busted, apparently, his recovery time is six months post surgery.

martielang

Bench
I do wonder if it was a conscious decision to tone down our attack due to the injuries. Or potentially to give us more energy and aggression in defensive line.

hindy111

Post Whore
Injuries. Especially the Cleary shoulder but others too. When these started to build, the coach moved to a defensive mindset. It was a masterstroke, especially considering all the attacking juggernauts in this comp. We stopped them all.

But Penriths defense has been awesome all year. Remember the start of the season? They where keeping sides to duck eggs quite often.

hindy111

Post Whore
I do wonder if it was a conscious decision to tone down our attack due to the injuries. Or potentially to give us more energy and aggression in defensive line.

Or sides worked out how you attack. Close to the line sides always want to score. Penrith barely looked able to most the finals campaign.Just wasn't fluent. The attack struggled. But the defense was in fine form. Maybe best defensive effort in history of finals.

Latest posts